Happy Birthday Java!! I didn't think 30 was so bad. I think I'm having a harder time with being 35..lol Boater took turning 30 hard. Have a wonderful day!!
It's Sunday..you are officially 30 yrs and 1 day old,,,hehehe I hope you had a great day yesterday!! Being 30 is SOOO NOT OVER THE HILL.... Your still a young hip chick.. Don't let it get to you babe!!! HUGS!!
Girl! Snap out of it...LOL I turned 30 last month. And really, it didn't seem like I was turning 30. Seemed like I was turning maybe 25 or something...LOL You look great for a 30 year old anyways. :) You go girl!
30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo!
Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!
4 Comments:
Happy Birthday Java!! I didn't think 30 was so bad. I think I'm having a harder time with being 35..lol Boater took turning 30 hard. Have a wonderful day!!
It's Sunday..you are officially 30 yrs and 1 day old,,,hehehe
I hope you had a great day yesterday!! Being 30 is SOOO NOT OVER THE HILL.... Your still a young hip chick.. Don't let it get to you babe!!!
HUGS!!
LOL! I take every birthday hard, I don't wanna get old! Hope you had a great birthday!
Girl! Snap out of it...LOL I turned 30 last month. And really, it didn't seem like I was turning 30. Seemed like I was turning maybe 25 or something...LOL You look great for a 30 year old anyways. :) You go girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home