A week down...
Well we've survived a week here! So far it's the longest amount of time we've visited family, and I've really enjoyed it! The kids are playing outside every day, from the time they wake up till it's time to get a bath and get in bed. SweetPea is doing wonderful. She's hit a few milestones while here!! She's rolling front to back and back to front, all in the same day! She hit 4 months old yesterday...where'd those 4 mos. go?!?! Princess went with my mom for 2 days to the office and to run errands. It was so weird not seeing her on Friday all day, but she had so much fun. It was good for them.
Lil'Buddy is having a blast catching bugs and playing with my s-dad. They bought the kids bikes to ride while they were here so they ride every day, out the garage, down the driveway and into the cul-de-sac... over and over!
I miss Husker :( I know he must be lonely at home by himself but I know he's working a lot so that takes up a lot of time. I've done a lot of shopping....probably too much! I got about $300 of stuff from Hobby Lobby that I got on clearance for about $45!! Everything was 80% off! I didn't want to wait and everything be gone by the time I could go at home, not to mention that my mom took the kids clothes shopping...clothes that I know will not fit in the luggage! We'll make do I'm sure!
So, that's about it. Today we're spending the day with my two brothers, my SIL and my youngest sister. We're going to go see Superman and then have dinner. Tomorrow we're going to the farm and spending the day on the family 'lake'. The kids are very excited about that!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a super 4th!!
Lil'Buddy is having a blast catching bugs and playing with my s-dad. They bought the kids bikes to ride while they were here so they ride every day, out the garage, down the driveway and into the cul-de-sac... over and over!
I miss Husker :( I know he must be lonely at home by himself but I know he's working a lot so that takes up a lot of time. I've done a lot of shopping....probably too much! I got about $300 of stuff from Hobby Lobby that I got on clearance for about $45!! Everything was 80% off! I didn't want to wait and everything be gone by the time I could go at home, not to mention that my mom took the kids clothes shopping...clothes that I know will not fit in the luggage! We'll make do I'm sure!
So, that's about it. Today we're spending the day with my two brothers, my SIL and my youngest sister. We're going to go see Superman and then have dinner. Tomorrow we're going to the farm and spending the day on the family 'lake'. The kids are very excited about that!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a super 4th!!








4 Comments:
I am so glad you all are having a good time. Wow 4 months already where has the time gone.
4 months? My goodness! Bet you're going to have to rent a uhaul to get back home...lol ;)
Have a happy 4th!
AWW They grow so fast!!
A week really seems to go by slow when your away from home don't it? Sorry Husker couldn't join you, maybe you all can make up for it and take a family vaca somewhere.LOL
Hugs, can't wait to see pics of your trip!
Sounds like you guys are having an awesome time there!!!
Wow what a steal that much stuff for $45 that is awesome!
Enjoy the rest of your trip!!
Post a Comment
<< Home