My projects
Remember my projects from below? They're going great! I finished both end tables and the chest - they look awesome!!! I also painted 16 picture frames...wow the money I saved! Now my entertainment center is nicely decorated with all of my kiddos and family photos. I have about 10 for a wall collage that I'll put up later on.
I bought a new bed set while in KY. It's from Target and I really loved all of the colors. Click here to see it! I have the brocade pillow sham and quilt. I bought different pillows and curtains since I wanted the primary color to be the deep purple that's in the quilt. I have to make a size exchange, other than that I love it!
This weekend after the garage sale I'm going to recover my dining chairs with a nice red velvet (or similar texture) fabric. Later I'll paint the wrought iron metal base black. This makes up for buying a new one right now... but I've been told a new one will be on it's way after we move to Jax.... ahhh did you catch it???
Husker GOT THE JOB!!!!!
I bought a new bed set while in KY. It's from Target and I really loved all of the colors. Click here to see it! I have the brocade pillow sham and quilt. I bought different pillows and curtains since I wanted the primary color to be the deep purple that's in the quilt. I have to make a size exchange, other than that I love it!
This weekend after the garage sale I'm going to recover my dining chairs with a nice red velvet (or similar texture) fabric. Later I'll paint the wrought iron metal base black. This makes up for buying a new one right now... but I've been told a new one will be on it's way after we move to Jax.... ahhh did you catch it???
Husker GOT THE JOB!!!!!








4 Comments:
Wooo Hoooo Congrat's Husker!!! I know you are excited to be moving back to Jax =) Sounds like you've been busy. I bet they all look great to.
AWESOME!!!!!!!! No more country bumkins...LOL hehe!!
That is so awesome!! Congrats Husker!!
So how long till you move?
Wow, you've been busy! Congrats, Husker! Have you started looking for a new school for Princess yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home