Still Alive!!
Ugh what a week I've had!!
Last Saturday we were at the 'old' house packing up the last things left, preparing to clean carpets and paint. After we got to the new house a 7' shelf in the hall closet fell on me. I was trapped behind the door screaming for Husker... that was scary! 7 bruises later I am okay, my shoulder and back were a little sore from the computer that fell on me but I'm alive! hooray! lol
Monday I drove to Jax for my playdate... majorly disappointed that the storm blew us away after my nearly 2 hour drive down, but oh well!
The last couple of days I've been getting ready for our big moving sale at the 'old' house... we have 2 rooms full of stuff that we're just tired of, I need to do this kind of purging more often! Last night I was attacked by a killer bee... okay he wasn't a 'killer' bee but he was relentless! He got me, my very first bee sting and I had no idea just how bad they really do hurt! I swelled up like a balloon and my hand to my shoulder ached all night. I'm glad he got me and not SweetPea though.
Well, hopefully my internet will be hooked up at the new place by the end of the week, they've been slow about it!
If anyone needs anything you'll have to call my cell, if you know the # :)
Talk to you all soon!!
Last Saturday we were at the 'old' house packing up the last things left, preparing to clean carpets and paint. After we got to the new house a 7' shelf in the hall closet fell on me. I was trapped behind the door screaming for Husker... that was scary! 7 bruises later I am okay, my shoulder and back were a little sore from the computer that fell on me but I'm alive! hooray! lol
Monday I drove to Jax for my playdate... majorly disappointed that the storm blew us away after my nearly 2 hour drive down, but oh well!
The last couple of days I've been getting ready for our big moving sale at the 'old' house... we have 2 rooms full of stuff that we're just tired of, I need to do this kind of purging more often! Last night I was attacked by a killer bee... okay he wasn't a 'killer' bee but he was relentless! He got me, my very first bee sting and I had no idea just how bad they really do hurt! I swelled up like a balloon and my hand to my shoulder ached all night. I'm glad he got me and not SweetPea though.
Well, hopefully my internet will be hooked up at the new place by the end of the week, they've been slow about it!
If anyone needs anything you'll have to call my cell, if you know the # :)
Talk to you all soon!!








3 Comments:
Hope the move is going good!!
Have fun at your sale.. Hope you get rid of alot of stuff!!
OUCH Your very first bee sting! I can't believe you managed to last this long without one..LOL
Hugs..Hope you get your net on soon!!
wow Java I'm glad your ok. Wow your first bee sting ouch!! I'm glad it didn't get sweetpea to. Have fun with your moving sale and I hope you can sell everthing =) Take Care!!
Oh man! I'm sorry you got stung. I got my first sting about 5 years ago. OMG, that was terrible. My arm swelled up like a balloon too. I hope I never get stung again.
Can't believe the closet tried to kill you. Damn closet. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home