Sunday, June 25, 2006

Such a good time...

We've had such a good time and it's only been 2 days!

I enjoyed lounging around in my PJ's all day yesterday. I cooked dinner for everyone both last night and tonight, which I really enjoyed because everyone left the house and played outside. Last night was grilled pork chops and brawts, cheesy peas, mashed potatoes with garlic and cheese and a tomato salad with corn, onions and lime juice. Tonight I baked a turkey tenderloin, broccoli-rice casserole, creamed corn and rolls. Mmmmm!!

Today we went to a few stores, finally stopped at Starbux and they screwed up my order so I got a voucher for a free drink...yipee! Tomorrow Mom and I are going shopping then I'm taking the kids to my sister's house to swim.

I got a new phone... you all should see my old one, better yet, I'll take a pic tomorrow and see if I can get it uploaded. It's so ghetto! I told Mom I could tape it up, then it'd be a geek phone! This new one isn't a flip phone so maybe that'll be better for me! lol

Hope you're having a great weekend!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Glad you all are having a good time. I love visiting family =)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Damn, you got rid of the ghetto phone...LOL ;) Don't you just love FREE starbucks?? :) I can't tell you how many free drinks I've gotten.

12:08 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Glad to hear your having a great time!! I have a few posts to catch up on..Hugs..

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home