Howdieeeeeeeee!!
Hey hey! We have been home since Sunday morning but I've had my sister here with me so we've been pretty busy!
The baby is 4 months now... she's rolling front to back and back to front, reaching out for things and people, chewing on EVERYTHING, etc... so she's hit a lot of milestones! Lil'Buddy is a little biscuit! He has such an awesome little tan and if you ask him about it he'll pull his shorts down to show you his 'tan line'!! Princess is doing great, she's so so so excited about school coming up! We took her shopping for clothes last week but we still need to go back since she's growing like a weed and needs everything!
We're moving to the new house right now... so far 2 rooms down, 5 more to go! I'm not unpacking since Husker may get the new job and we'll transfer back to Jax... which I'm SO excited and anxious to hear about! We're already preparing ourselves and looking at houses in certain areas we'd like to move to.
My sister is having a great time visiting! Monday we lounged around and rested up from the trip back, Tuesday we spent all day at the beach, Wednesday we moved all day, took her shopping at the mall then went out to dinner, today we moved all day then took everyone out for dessert. She will be here till Sunday... I'm going to miss her!!
I do have to say that after my 'vacation' in KY that my relationship with ALL of my siblings have blossomed to a level that I never imagined! I love them all so much and I have missed having them active in my life. Things have changed and I couldn't be happier!
Well that's about it for my update! Tomorrow we'll be in Jax all day, SweetPea has her 4 mo. checkup, portraits and then we're heading to the crop!
Have a great weekend!!
The baby is 4 months now... she's rolling front to back and back to front, reaching out for things and people, chewing on EVERYTHING, etc... so she's hit a lot of milestones! Lil'Buddy is a little biscuit! He has such an awesome little tan and if you ask him about it he'll pull his shorts down to show you his 'tan line'!! Princess is doing great, she's so so so excited about school coming up! We took her shopping for clothes last week but we still need to go back since she's growing like a weed and needs everything!
We're moving to the new house right now... so far 2 rooms down, 5 more to go! I'm not unpacking since Husker may get the new job and we'll transfer back to Jax... which I'm SO excited and anxious to hear about! We're already preparing ourselves and looking at houses in certain areas we'd like to move to.
My sister is having a great time visiting! Monday we lounged around and rested up from the trip back, Tuesday we spent all day at the beach, Wednesday we moved all day, took her shopping at the mall then went out to dinner, today we moved all day then took everyone out for dessert. She will be here till Sunday... I'm going to miss her!!
I do have to say that after my 'vacation' in KY that my relationship with ALL of my siblings have blossomed to a level that I never imagined! I love them all so much and I have missed having them active in my life. Things have changed and I couldn't be happier!
Well that's about it for my update! Tomorrow we'll be in Jax all day, SweetPea has her 4 mo. checkup, portraits and then we're heading to the crop!
Have a great weekend!!








5 Comments:
I am so glad you all had a great vacation and got to reconnect with your family =) I bet Lil'Buddy looks so cute with his tan. I hope Husker gets that job and you can move back to Jax I know you miss being around your friends.
Aww, welcome back, sounds like you guys had an amzing time. That would be awesome if you got to move back to Jax!
Yay! Congrats on Rolling Sweetpea!
Welcome back!!
Glad to hear that all these good things are happening for you Java!! Good luck with the move!
Oh and good luck with the new job Husker!!
That's terrific Sweetpea! She's just growing like a weed...a cute adorable little weed... ;)
Haha, I bet that is the funniest thing to see, Lil' Buddy pulling his shorts down to show his white hinnie off. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home