SweetPea's Checkup
I took SweetPea in for her 4 mo. checkup yesterday and she's doing great!
16 lbs. 9 ozs. (75th)
25 inches long (75th)
16" head circum. (50th)
She's on track and a little ahead on some of the physical things...probably due to having two older siblings to help get her going on a few of those!
I bought her the organic gerber rice cereal and some fruits/veggies to start trying this weekend... hopefully she'll like those! My other two didn't take to baby foods very well!
No signs of teeth yet, she'll probably be like the other two and teethe later. I caved and got the DtP shot yesterday. I figure since it takes 3 to really be effective and Princess starts school this fall I wouldn't want her getting anything that she may bring home from school. My kiddos have pretty good immune systems so hopefully I won't have to deal with a lot of school yuckies!
I really love our Peds office. There wasn't any pressure to vaccinate her for anything else, even the head doctor told me she really didn't care if I never gave her some of them (ie; polio, etc..). It makes me feel good knowing that my concerns are #1, not theirs! We held her down for the shot, she sqirmed just for a second and never cried at all. I was really shocked, the other two always cried for a few seconds at least... SweetPea was smiling! What a trooper!!
We had a very long day yesterday with the appt., shopping, and then the crop. We didn't get home till 3am! Lots of moving today, hopefully we'll get lots done. Have a great Saturday!!
16 lbs. 9 ozs. (75th)
25 inches long (75th)
16" head circum. (50th)
She's on track and a little ahead on some of the physical things...probably due to having two older siblings to help get her going on a few of those!
I bought her the organic gerber rice cereal and some fruits/veggies to start trying this weekend... hopefully she'll like those! My other two didn't take to baby foods very well!
No signs of teeth yet, she'll probably be like the other two and teethe later. I caved and got the DtP shot yesterday. I figure since it takes 3 to really be effective and Princess starts school this fall I wouldn't want her getting anything that she may bring home from school. My kiddos have pretty good immune systems so hopefully I won't have to deal with a lot of school yuckies!
I really love our Peds office. There wasn't any pressure to vaccinate her for anything else, even the head doctor told me she really didn't care if I never gave her some of them (ie; polio, etc..). It makes me feel good knowing that my concerns are #1, not theirs! We held her down for the shot, she sqirmed just for a second and never cried at all. I was really shocked, the other two always cried for a few seconds at least... SweetPea was smiling! What a trooper!!
We had a very long day yesterday with the appt., shopping, and then the crop. We didn't get home till 3am! Lots of moving today, hopefully we'll get lots done. Have a great Saturday!!








3 Comments:
aww soudns like she is growing nice and healthy!!
Sounds like she's growing like a weed =) I hope you had a nice weekend.
ewww, school germies. YUCK! I hope the kids can stay clear of all of that.
Post a Comment
<< Home