The Weigh-In
At my sisters house today the kids found the digital scales. They, of course, all insisted on weighing themselves. The stats;
Princess - 36 1/2 lbs.
Lil'Buddy - 34 lbs.
SweetPea - 15 1/2 lbs.
:( Me - 165
Bummer... I'm 25 lbs. over my pre-pregnancy weight. I know I've lost a lot so it's work in progress. I'm amazed at how the older two are so neck to neck in weight! They've always been like that. Buddy's so stout and Princess is just a little bean pole! And holy cow... I had no idea SweetPea was already to 15 lbs! My 2nd cousin was here this evening, it was the first time I had met her. She's a year old and weighs 22 lbs! LOL Ummmm I have a chunky monkey!
Went swimming today. The kids had a blast in the pool. SweetPea got to soak in some of the water and sun today too. Headed back to Mom's where we had a big cookout and company ... so much yummy food! I had two margaritas and got the giggles. The baby was down for the night so I knew I was in 'safe mode' for a couple of drinks. My sister and I ended up wearing Buddy's capes.

I've promised not to show the super hilarious pic of her laying on the bar with the fan blowing the cape to make it look like she's flying... yeah... and she wasn't even drinking!! LOL
Princess - 36 1/2 lbs.
Lil'Buddy - 34 lbs.
SweetPea - 15 1/2 lbs.
:( Me - 165
Bummer... I'm 25 lbs. over my pre-pregnancy weight. I know I've lost a lot so it's work in progress. I'm amazed at how the older two are so neck to neck in weight! They've always been like that. Buddy's so stout and Princess is just a little bean pole! And holy cow... I had no idea SweetPea was already to 15 lbs! My 2nd cousin was here this evening, it was the first time I had met her. She's a year old and weighs 22 lbs! LOL Ummmm I have a chunky monkey!
Went swimming today. The kids had a blast in the pool. SweetPea got to soak in some of the water and sun today too. Headed back to Mom's where we had a big cookout and company ... so much yummy food! I had two margaritas and got the giggles. The baby was down for the night so I knew I was in 'safe mode' for a couple of drinks. My sister and I ended up wearing Buddy's capes.

I've promised not to show the super hilarious pic of her laying on the bar with the fan blowing the cape to make it look like she's flying... yeah... and she wasn't even drinking!! LOL








3 Comments:
LOL to funny. Your sister looks a lot like you =) I can not wait to get this pool ready to go swimming. Aww I love chunky babies my Little Guy was chunky =)
Sounds like you guys are having a blast!
><((*>
ARGH For the first time I can't see a photo..LOL
It sounds like your family is keeping you busy for sure!! What a blast!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home