Hello from Kentucky!
Well we're finally here. We unexpectedly left yesterday afternoon instead of this morning, it was a rough trip since I was already so tired and my mom wasn't worth shit since she was up at 3am getting ready for her flight. But we made it.
Poor Candle Lady had to hear all of my mom's nonsense... I think she was over-slap happy! She had me laughing SO HARD I was having spasms in my stomach muscles! It didn't end for hours and hours...what a trip!!
We had stopped several times to rest and stretch. The kids were wonderful, so that was good. I had to make my final stop right in Nashville... that was so hard to do since we were sooooo close to home, just 25-30 more mins. but I just couldn't do it. I think we got in around 6:30 (Central time) this morning. I showered and went straight to bed with the baby.
So, I'm completely in love with my moms new home! It's absolutely gorgeous! I'm always so jealous at her talent and passion for making her homes so beautiful. I may have some type of artistic talent but boy I sure don't have what she's got when it comes to interior design!! I fell asleep in the most comfy chaise lounge ...ahhh I think that will be my 'bed' for the next two weeks! :)
Well, off to play with the kids and my neice Loli...Mom is on several acres between homes so they have tons of room to play outside! It's gorgeous here... pics to come later!!!
Poor Candle Lady had to hear all of my mom's nonsense... I think she was over-slap happy! She had me laughing SO HARD I was having spasms in my stomach muscles! It didn't end for hours and hours...what a trip!!
We had stopped several times to rest and stretch. The kids were wonderful, so that was good. I had to make my final stop right in Nashville... that was so hard to do since we were sooooo close to home, just 25-30 more mins. but I just couldn't do it. I think we got in around 6:30 (Central time) this morning. I showered and went straight to bed with the baby.
So, I'm completely in love with my moms new home! It's absolutely gorgeous! I'm always so jealous at her talent and passion for making her homes so beautiful. I may have some type of artistic talent but boy I sure don't have what she's got when it comes to interior design!! I fell asleep in the most comfy chaise lounge ...ahhh I think that will be my 'bed' for the next two weeks! :)
Well, off to play with the kids and my neice Loli...Mom is on several acres between homes so they have tons of room to play outside! It's gorgeous here... pics to come later!!!








2 Comments:
Glad you all had a safe trip and the kids were good for you thats always a plus. Have a great time can't wait to see the pictures =)
Glad to hear you got there safe. It sounds like a nice place, can't wait to see the pics as well.
Woohoo I know all about those comfy Chaise Lounges. My friend had one I went over for a visit and ended up sleeping LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home