Holy Shit I'm Back!
After nearly a three week ordeal we are FINALLY online and connected to the rest of the world! We were told after ordering, paying for our first month and getting the cable installed with the local cable company that they don't have the signals yet for the cable internet. After several phone calls and a lengthy discussion with the head guy we were given a great deal for a land line and dsl. So, two weeks later... they finally got it finished today. Since this area has all new developments and communities they haven't intstalled the needed pedalstals for the phone lines, ours just happen to be one of those.
You have no idea how happy we were today...we were able to do all of our banking and bills online, something we hadn't been able to do, talk about a major PITA!
Everyone is doing great! Princess had her first week of Kindergarten this week, she had a great time! I've seen a tremendous amount of progress in her writing skills and after just two days she was able to fully spell and write her name... something she has had trouble with for a while!
Lil'Buddy has been lost without her. The first few days were hard for him to comprehend why she wasn't here, but he's been playing more and adjusting.
SweetPea is just over 5 months now.... I know, where'd the time go?!?! She's sitting up almost all on her own, eating lots of yucky, I mean yummy baby foods, and hitting all of those fun baby milestones!
Tomorrow I turn 30, hooray (not!) so I'm trying to psych myself out and just enjoy the day! Husker is doing great, preparing himself for the new job and working LOTS of overtime.
I have a new friend, she's my next door neighbor, has 3 kids and they're really good people! I've enjoyed having someone to talk to daily!
So, that's my update.... hope you all didn't miss me too much! :)
You have no idea how happy we were today...we were able to do all of our banking and bills online, something we hadn't been able to do, talk about a major PITA!
Everyone is doing great! Princess had her first week of Kindergarten this week, she had a great time! I've seen a tremendous amount of progress in her writing skills and after just two days she was able to fully spell and write her name... something she has had trouble with for a while!
Lil'Buddy has been lost without her. The first few days were hard for him to comprehend why she wasn't here, but he's been playing more and adjusting.
SweetPea is just over 5 months now.... I know, where'd the time go?!?! She's sitting up almost all on her own, eating lots of yucky, I mean yummy baby foods, and hitting all of those fun baby milestones!
Tomorrow I turn 30, hooray (not!) so I'm trying to psych myself out and just enjoy the day! Husker is doing great, preparing himself for the new job and working LOTS of overtime.
I have a new friend, she's my next door neighbor, has 3 kids and they're really good people! I've enjoyed having someone to talk to daily!
So, that's my update.... hope you all didn't miss me too much! :)








5 Comments:
I DID I DID!!! Glad you are back and online!!!! Hope the move went well..I can't wait to see pics of the new place!!
HURRAY Princess!!! Sounds like she is adjusting well to Kindergarten..Sonshine starts soon!! I am sure Lil Buddy will start to ease up on missing his big sister!!
Sweet Pea 5 months already..SHEESH!!
Time for new piccies lady jane!!!
I did to =) I'm glad you got everything straightened out. Wow I still can't believe school has started already. I'm glad she is enjoying it and progressing already. it will take a little time for Lil'Buddy to adjust. Wowie Sweat Pea 5 months already I tell ya time sure does fly by.
I missed you! So glad that you're finally back and that Princess had a good week of school.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Man, that sucked not having you online. Don't do that anymore....LOL
Poor Lil' Buddy, I can just see him being lost without his big sister. :( I hope SweetPea was some company for him...LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home