Oh My Baby!!
She is growing so fast already! Why can't time just stand still for a while, savor each minute, keep them small and enjoy their precious baby moments?!
So much personality now. She GOOS and COOS, we've even heard a few giggles and snorts!! And with personality comes attitude, oh yeah, babies can have them too! She gets a little angry if she is sitting the wrong way or is just fed up with you in her face!! lol But for the most part she's extremely happy and loves the attention!

Her favorite spot is still laying on Mommy, what can I say, it's my favorite spot too!! She sleeps so peaceful and for such a long time when she's skin to skin!

I'm eat up, aren't I?! :)
So much personality now. She GOOS and COOS, we've even heard a few giggles and snorts!! And with personality comes attitude, oh yeah, babies can have them too! She gets a little angry if she is sitting the wrong way or is just fed up with you in her face!! lol But for the most part she's extremely happy and loves the attention!

Her favorite spot is still laying on Mommy, what can I say, it's my favorite spot too!! She sleeps so peaceful and for such a long time when she's skin to skin!

I'm eat up, aren't I?! :)








5 Comments:
I don't know if you posted pics or not in the post, but I can't see them again. : (
Why do they have to keep growing, it's sad. I can't believe Bing is gonna be 6 months old in a couple days! : (
Im sad that this is the last time I get to do all the baby things :(
Dontcha just love baby personalties, they are so honest, lol.
:)
AWWWWWWWWWW SHE IS SO FRICKEN ADORABLE!!!!!
Awww she is just precious!!
AWWWWWW
awww, she's adorable!
Post a Comment
<< Home