Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dinner Menu

Well it's that time again! I'm going to post my new dinner menu! I have about 17 listed below, so just over 2 weeks. I picked up some Super Supper dinners on Thursday! They prepared all 10 dinners for me... awesome!

Pesto Chicken
Pot Roast
Asian Chicken & Veggie Wraps
Chili
Country-Style Baked Chicken with Cornbread Dressing
Fish Filets
Southwest Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
Grilled Pork Chops with Cranberry Barbeque Sauce
Baked Ziti
Stuffed Manicotti alla Marinara
Meatloaf
Grilled Rib Eye Steaks
Tarragon Chicken with Lemon and White Wine Sauce
Enchiladas
Herbed Salmon Fillets with Confetti Rice Pilaf
Baked Praline French Toast & Eggs
Red Beans & Rice w/ Sausage

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

mmmm that all sounds Yummy!!

10:09 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

YUM!! WOWIE Those baked french toasts sound good.. Is praline like a sauce or cream or something? I have heard about it before on some deserts..

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Mmmm, Baked Praline French Toast YUMMMMM! I want some of those. Is that something you got from Super Suppers? Or is that something from Paula Dean? I think I saw that on her show a few days ago... ;)

Do tell, pleeeeaaassseeee!!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

It's from Super Suppers!! At first I thought nah I'll have that for breakfast but you know it started to sound REALLY good for dinner one night!! :)

The sauce is like pralines in caramel from what I can tell!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home