Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sorry

I know this is my blog and my journal for things that happen in my life but I shouldn't be so selfish to bring EVERYTHING here. It's not what you come here for, it's not really why I blog.

The drama is BELOW me. I'm not going to stoop to the childish level anymore and even acknowledge it; in my life, on my blog or with my friends.

So again, movin' on.

6 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I am glad you have decided that BUT It is YOUR blog, that is what it is here for and what we are here for!

5:39 PM  
Blogger water said...

ITA! Way to say it Ali.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

I agree, it's your bloggity, do whatcha want.

><(((*>

9:51 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I agree with Ali thats what I would have said =)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

I am with everyone else!!!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

:) thanks for that!

I never think it's fair to include people in on drama they're not invovled in, even if I am just blogging! I would hate for someone to read my entries and then end up in a crappy mood!! lol

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home