Tuesday, May 09, 2006

No Rain Today

Nope, it didn't rain today. It has rained the last two days and I was just sick of it! Although it didn't rain, it is still dreary and gloom outside. I'll take it.

The van went to the dealership today for 2 very minor repairs (missing hook for clothes hook and 1 cracked piece on a lever) and for the detail and wash. It'll look shiny and clean when it comes home today! Hmmm, speaking of, it's been there 6 hours... are they going to bring it back?? lol

Not much going on, I'm going to scrap at home tonight. I got some YUMMY Urban Lily papers and I can't wait to use them! It's SO quiet here... I could hear a pin drop! Husker and SweetPea are napping. Princess & Lil'Buddy are playing and watching toons.
Probably a good time to get done whatever it is I need to get done...and I really don't know what that is.

AI is tonight! Only 4 are remaining, it's going to drive me crazy having to pick a bottom 2 tonight! Who are you rooting for?

3 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I am rooting for Chris or Taylor right now!
We have not had any rain here for a few days, I am enjoying it!
It has been beautiful here!

3:20 AM  
Blogger JC said...

It's been nice here for a couple of days. I am rooting for Chris and Kat. I feel they are the best ones. I do like Taylor but think the other two are better.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ugh, it was gloomy again today, but no rain.

Jayme had a nasty storm... hopefully it'll go into the gulf and bypass us tonight!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home