The Bug
I've got the scrapbooking bug! Ever since NSD I've been a croppin' fool, which I guess is good, I'm so far behind! I've done 10 pages the last couple of weeks and I've page planned for 3 more that's waiting on my desk right now!
I decided to join Memory Works! I'm excited about being a consultant with them. Hopefully I'll get my packet in the next week or so. I have no idea about any 'non compete clauses' they may have in their agreement form, but if I can I want to go ahead and try out for some design teams!
That's what's going on in my world! SweetPea is growing so fast and has such an amazing personality! She coos and goos and has the sweetest grins!! Princess has another loose tooth, I suspect it'll come out in another week or so, it's not as loose as the other was (maybe she should eat another apple!!). Lil'Buddy is doing great. I can't believe he is almost 3!! He decided that he wants a Teen Titan's party and he's going to dress up as Robin.
Husker is working on getting another store opened up here for my mom. She already has 3 stores in KY/TN for Nextel and if we get one here it'll be #4. I'm not sure what the plans really are, if we're going to "run" it or what. Either way, it'll be nice to have that extra income!
Well I'm off to cook dinner, tonight is Southwest Chicken w/ Pineapple Salsa. AI comes on in a couple of hours...I'm excited that the finals are just next week, but at the same time I'm so confused as to who to vote for!!
Have a great evening!!!
I decided to join Memory Works! I'm excited about being a consultant with them. Hopefully I'll get my packet in the next week or so. I have no idea about any 'non compete clauses' they may have in their agreement form, but if I can I want to go ahead and try out for some design teams!
That's what's going on in my world! SweetPea is growing so fast and has such an amazing personality! She coos and goos and has the sweetest grins!! Princess has another loose tooth, I suspect it'll come out in another week or so, it's not as loose as the other was (maybe she should eat another apple!!). Lil'Buddy is doing great. I can't believe he is almost 3!! He decided that he wants a Teen Titan's party and he's going to dress up as Robin.
Husker is working on getting another store opened up here for my mom. She already has 3 stores in KY/TN for Nextel and if we get one here it'll be #4. I'm not sure what the plans really are, if we're going to "run" it or what. Either way, it'll be nice to have that extra income!
Well I'm off to cook dinner, tonight is Southwest Chicken w/ Pineapple Salsa. AI comes on in a couple of hours...I'm excited that the finals are just next week, but at the same time I'm so confused as to who to vote for!!
Have a great evening!!!








5 Comments:
I've never heard of Memory Works, either, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll be selling! Congrats and Good Luck! :)
I need to get motivated on finishing up my scrapbooks I have started. Such a slacker I am!
I never heard of Memory Works either, so fill us in once you get the packet please.
Yea I watched AI last night, but i DID NOT vote and I wasn't to into it either. Just watched it so my daughter could watch it, she is hooked LOL.
Dinner sounded yummy, hope the rest of your night was a good one.
Aww glad the kids are doing good =) I will hopefully someday learn how to scrap..lol
I did not watch AI last night and I probably won't watch next week either. I like Taylor but I really liked Chris he was the one I couldn't wait to see. So since he's gone there is no use in my watching it...lol
MMM Sounds like yummy dinner!!
I did not watch AI.. All my faves are not there anymore, If I vote for anyone now it is Taylor!
Lil Buddy's party sounds fun!
Another loose tooth for Princess how fun!!
Glad to hear that everything is going well. GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW STORE!
Oh, congrats on the Memory Works decision! That should be a lot of fun for you! Good luck on the Design Teams too. I'm sure they won't mind you doing those at all.
Post a Comment
<< Home