Ewww: Take IV
Since this has become an ongoing occurance I'm moving the 'Eww' posts to my blog. I'm probably borderline annoying the playgroup with the stories!!
So I've had something 'Eww' every week. The baby spitting up in Lil'Buddy's mouth while he gave her kisses was last weeks 'Eww'.
Last night I was in the bath, SweetPea lay in her carrier next to the bathtub awaiting her turn. I had the phone nearby and decided to call Husker to chat and ask him a question. So, here's the conversation;
{Ring, ring, ring...}
Husker: Hello?
Me: Hey sweetie, you busy?
Husker: No, what's up?
Me: Not much, just in the bath getting ready to put Sweetpea in with me.
Husker: Oh really, that should be fun.
Me: Hey, have you changed any poopie diapers of hers lately? Say in the last few days?
Husker: No, I actually haven't, why?
Me: Well neither have I. It dawned on me tonight that she hasn't gone poopie.
Husker: You should probably keep track of that then.
Me: OH SHIT... SHE'S SHITTING EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!
{hang up the phone}
Just my luck huh? Not just all over ME, the carrier and all over her naked body. I had to pick her up to wash her off so that meant we both stood in a tub full of lime green shit-water till it drained. I then had to lay her down on a towel so I could clean the entire tub, disinfect and then re-run the water.
Yeah, just when I thought there may not be an 'Eww' story this week! Ha!
So I've had something 'Eww' every week. The baby spitting up in Lil'Buddy's mouth while he gave her kisses was last weeks 'Eww'.
Last night I was in the bath, SweetPea lay in her carrier next to the bathtub awaiting her turn. I had the phone nearby and decided to call Husker to chat and ask him a question. So, here's the conversation;
{Ring, ring, ring...}
Husker: Hello?
Me: Hey sweetie, you busy?
Husker: No, what's up?
Me: Not much, just in the bath getting ready to put Sweetpea in with me.
Husker: Oh really, that should be fun.
Me: Hey, have you changed any poopie diapers of hers lately? Say in the last few days?
Husker: No, I actually haven't, why?
Me: Well neither have I. It dawned on me tonight that she hasn't gone poopie.
Husker: You should probably keep track of that then.
Me: OH SHIT... SHE'S SHITTING EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!
{hang up the phone}
Just my luck huh? Not just all over ME, the carrier and all over her naked body. I had to pick her up to wash her off so that meant we both stood in a tub full of lime green shit-water till it drained. I then had to lay her down on a towel so I could clean the entire tub, disinfect and then re-run the water.
Yeah, just when I thought there may not be an 'Eww' story this week! Ha!








8 Comments:
UM EW...LOL Ok not what I was expecting to pop up on while eating lunch...LOL
UM EW...LOL Ok not what I was expecting to pop up on while eating lunch...LOL
haha! poor Ali!! hehe!
Girl, that's soooo gross. Poor sweetpea! Bet she feels better... ;)
LMAO! That's disgusting!
Ewwww...lol
EWWWWWW!! I'm glad that it was you and not me . . .
Yuck! but funny!
Just reading it is gross, i can imagine how you felt LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home