Happy Mother's Day!!
Happy Mother's Day to all of my dear Mommy friends. Not that I have any non-Mommy friends... wait, you kow I actually DON'T!! How funny! I always forget that Bell is finally a Mommy, she was the one who no one ever thought would settle down, get married or have children. Now her little princess is gaining on a year old! Wow how time flies!
I've had a great day so far. We went to lunch at a local Seafood place and we all got the 'usuals'. Then we went shopping. It was nice to spend the day with Husker and the kids. He also gave me the 'go' to join whatever Scrapbook company I wanted and it was on him. So now I have to decide who I want to join. Right now it's between IRW and Memory Works. I like MW because the min. is SO low, no pressure to sell, I like that! IRW is nice too but they have a monthly min. of orders. I'm sure I could keep up with it but what a PITA!
We're going to the movies in just a little bit then I'll be home watching DH!! Hope you all have had a wonderful day with your loved ones!
I've had a great day so far. We went to lunch at a local Seafood place and we all got the 'usuals'. Then we went shopping. It was nice to spend the day with Husker and the kids. He also gave me the 'go' to join whatever Scrapbook company I wanted and it was on him. So now I have to decide who I want to join. Right now it's between IRW and Memory Works. I like MW because the min. is SO low, no pressure to sell, I like that! IRW is nice too but they have a monthly min. of orders. I'm sure I could keep up with it but what a PITA!
We're going to the movies in just a little bit then I'll be home watching DH!! Hope you all have had a wonderful day with your loved ones!








4 Comments:
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU TOO JAVA!!
I am glad to hear that you have had a good day!
What movie did you guys go see?
Have a great night!
Happy Mother's day Java, thanks for the lil email. Sounds like you had a good day!
Happy Mother's Day to you to. I'm glad you had a good one.
Glad your mother's day was good!! :) Husker gave a really cool gift to you. I hope you have fun with it. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home