Monday, May 08, 2006

Reasons I love my husband

I lucked out. I've had both the worst and the best in my life. My first husband...bad. When I met Husker I knew, I knew he was the one. We've had such a wonderful relationship the past 7 years, and this year marks our 6 yr Wedding Anniversary.

Tonight I was deleting emails and I ran across some that he had sent to me. Little things like this is what makes me love him even more.

Here's an ode to you:

She lives like a mothering angel on earth ensuring all is good with her worlds. Although they are multiple she manages and loves all she has created. Her children are happy, her husband is in love and her friends are plentiful.

What she has created in only a few years is noticed and envied my many. Often the envious turn venomous and try to poison what she has created. The envious only lose and are cast from the wondrous world they were once invited to. Although hurt by those that have turned, determined the angel on earth continues forward and brings more into her fold.

She attracts many through her beautiful spirit and unconditional love. She is lovely to look at. Her sacrifices are much and she asks very little.

Her wonders are often only noticed when she is no longer there. It is better because she makes it so.


And another he sent me on our 4 yr Anniversary:
To my wonderful wife on our anniversary.
I want to tell you how much I love and appreciate you knowing that I dont often show it. Your attributes are many but I'm sure I probably point out perceived faults. Here are a few of the wonderful things about you:

You are the glue that holds our family together - The kids and I look to you for organization and structure to our family life. We would be confused without you.
You keep us clean and fed - Thanks for all the meals you cook and the baths you give.
You're a great activity coordinator - Never any confusion if we'll have something planned to keep us busy.
You're a good interior decorator - You have a knack for keeping our home presentable even with a tiny budget for decorating.
Well dressed - You do a great job keeping us looking good again with a limited budget to work with.
Dependable - We know we can count on you regardless of the need we have.

Again these are only a few of your attributes and there are many more still. I want to you know I love you very much and thank you for four great years.




Aren't those beautiful? He wrote both of those for me. You can't imagine how that makes me feel. Loved for sure and so grateful that God blessed me with someone like him.

There are more emails but I won't bore you! I thought I would spend a moment to reminisce. I think I'll do something surprisingly special for him this week!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Those are so sweet, thank you for sharing them with us. It's a wonderful thing to know your with your soulmate.

><(((*>

12:14 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

I know this is silly, but sometimes I like to buy my hubby flowers for now reason at all. He is so manly, but I know he just loves it.

It's such a good feeling to take the time to remind the people that are special to you how much they really mean to you. Thing is, it's just so hard to show just how MUCH , lol.
><(((*>

12:16 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AWW That is just awesome!
I had tons from when B and I started talking through after we were married then yahoo deleted them.. =( But I remember the things they said, I do have tons of hand written letters still though!
Those letters really show the love the two of you have for one another, that is very special!

4:17 PM  
Blogger April said...

Awww, that's so sweet. My hubby would never be that romantic.

11:39 AM  
Blogger April said...

Awww, that's so sweet. My hubby would never be that romantic.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Awww!

12:31 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Awww What a Guy!! My hubby's romantic to a point..lol

9:44 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Jaws... I think he would really appreciate the flowers too :)

It makes a huge difference when you've both been in a failed marriage before. You know what it takes to keep it alive and strong! I'm very thankful!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home