Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Seriously?

So today had it's drama. I had emailed two of the women in the playgroup about our Navy group to find out who's in charge that I can spread ideas to, etc.. (there were three owners) and the third person, who is a 'former' friend and playgroup member gets huffy and throws a fit because SHE wasn't included in the email. Okay so what? It was a question. As my grandmother would say, don't get your panties all in a wad! She DID say she didn't want to have to deal with me and group stuff and was glad there were other people in both groups. So, why did she get all defensive when she wasn't included??? Whatever.

That was all taken care of. We just decided that if they were going to act that way then we'll make a new group for the playgroup's Navy moms. So I dropped it as a "Sister group" and we started fresh! Isn't that terrible? That grown women can't just resolve issues without making harsh decisions and splitting the groups? I think there was more going on in that group anyway, so I guess now it's best to have Jax-Park's name off of it!

Soooooooooo then I get a request from a lady to join the playgroup this evening. She doesn't fill out the questionnaire but replies to me saying:


I was interested in joining your playgroup, but I don't think ALL of my personal information is any of your business. I would rather join a group that does not require so much security. Your methods can make one think that you have alot to hide. Let me know when you are not so scared of people joining your group, I would love to make friends for my children, after all, isn't this just a playgroup? It was my understanding that this is for the children. I would be more than happy to give you more info about myself, just let me know. Thanks ~ Traci~


Okay is she serious? Um the questionnaire asks your name, phone number, area you live in, kids names & ages and a few other questions about the group. I'm sure it's someone just $(*@'ing with me!

Good thing it's almost midnight. Slim chance of running into anymore crazies today!

6 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

OMG! People are ignorant for sure!
Um, you need to know some personal info to see who will be around YOUR children and the children of fellow members ya know..How rude!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I know!! I am pretty sure it's someone messing with me. Funny...hardy har har!

1:01 AM  
Blogger JC said...

it just really amazes me how ppl that are suppose to be adults act the way they do. Sorry you have to deal with it.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

The part I really don't get is "I would rather join a group that does not require so much security." What mother does not want security for her children? Crazy!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yeah it's probably one of THEM ... I just deleted it.

5:13 PM  
Blogger April said...

Geesh, you had a day full, didn't you?? I've got my own drama that won't leave me alone these days. :D

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home