My name is JAVA MAMA
NOT Drama Mama!
Sheesh. Do you ever wonder how we've all survived in this world with as many psychotic people there are walking around?
I wonder about this.
It's almost like that movie. Night of the Living Dead. You have to run for your life or they'll bite and suck the life out of you.
I can sit here in my jammies all day (but I didn't), eat my bon bons (that I don't buy), and never speak a word (ha, yeah right) and still get blamed for the most farfetched shit I've ever read (yes, this happened again today).
Why am I a target?
Maybe a few times I will admit I put myself there, stupid I know...but sometimes you have to defend yourself...well I learned that no, you don't. Even if you are as right as right can be sometimes you just have to walk away. I have walked away a LOT over the last 2 years... people keep throwing shit at me and I just turn my back and walk away. Then of course now I'm just a coward. See you can never win with some people.
Do I just keep taking it? Ignore it all? I'm at a loss. I don't know what to do anymore. I live my life, no I ENJOY my life, I love my family and I show them that everyday. I love my friends and try to show my appreciation as much as I can. I have a wonderful playgroup, not just any playgroup it's a support system that has broadened into several other groups... I'm proud of that. I'm proud of all of the people who supported me and helped me get this off the ground. I love my online friends that I've known 4 and 5 years they are truly some of the most wonderful women I've ever met. I have goals, I have expectations and I have dreams. I'm a passionate person, goal-driven, loyal and hard working. I KNOW who I am! And I know that I'm a good person. Why do some people want to destroy that?
Sheesh. Do you ever wonder how we've all survived in this world with as many psychotic people there are walking around?
I wonder about this.
It's almost like that movie. Night of the Living Dead. You have to run for your life or they'll bite and suck the life out of you.
I can sit here in my jammies all day (but I didn't), eat my bon bons (that I don't buy), and never speak a word (ha, yeah right) and still get blamed for the most farfetched shit I've ever read (yes, this happened again today).
Why am I a target?
Maybe a few times I will admit I put myself there, stupid I know...but sometimes you have to defend yourself...well I learned that no, you don't. Even if you are as right as right can be sometimes you just have to walk away. I have walked away a LOT over the last 2 years... people keep throwing shit at me and I just turn my back and walk away. Then of course now I'm just a coward. See you can never win with some people.
Do I just keep taking it? Ignore it all? I'm at a loss. I don't know what to do anymore. I live my life, no I ENJOY my life, I love my family and I show them that everyday. I love my friends and try to show my appreciation as much as I can. I have a wonderful playgroup, not just any playgroup it's a support system that has broadened into several other groups... I'm proud of that. I'm proud of all of the people who supported me and helped me get this off the ground. I love my online friends that I've known 4 and 5 years they are truly some of the most wonderful women I've ever met. I have goals, I have expectations and I have dreams. I'm a passionate person, goal-driven, loyal and hard working. I KNOW who I am! And I know that I'm a good person. Why do some people want to destroy that?








8 Comments:
sorry about the drama, hope tomorrow is better.
I'm sorry your going through this again Java. IMO I think they might be jelous that you are a good person and have a great family filled with love. I hope you'll have a better day today =) Take Care!
I will tell you why Java, cause they ARE NOT happy with who they are or where they are in life. They picture you as being someone who has alot and is happy so they want to make you miserable too.
That is just how some ppl are and you just have to keep walking away from fools like that. If you don't they will bring you down with them. Well you could always beat the crap outta them *LMAO*! Had to throw that in there to make ya giggle, teehee.
Hope tomarrow is a better one for ya JAva!!!
Ugh, easier said than done (since I can never do it), but try and ignore it. Your true friends know how you are and won't believe the lies.
Ditto what everyone else said, You know who your TRUE friends are!
Don't let these assholes bring you down hun!
Hugs!!
Nae, you DID make me laugh! :)
I realized I shouldn't have even replied last night to the email I got, really it was the craziest thing I've read in a long time!!
Thanks you guys are the best!
Don't you watch Earl? Don't worry, Karma is gonna bite them in the ass one day!!
(maybe in the form of a great white shark, haha)
><(((*>
They want to destroy it because they don't have it and want no one else to have it! Just keep ignoring it, take a deep breath, and continue to be thankful for the sane friends you have :D
Post a Comment
<< Home