The biggest surprise!
This afternoon the Mailman rang my doorbell and dropped off a package at my doorstep. I opened the door, picked it up and came inside. It was for me! I hadn't ordered anything recently, my curiosity peaked!
I opened it up as quick as I could and out came this beautiful basket wrapped in tulle. It was full of beautiful baby girl things. There was a note!
I cried. And cried some more. In the last few months I have really come to terms with what really matters in my life and who matters. And it's you all that matter. I've questioned myself all day, what have I done to deserve such loving and caring people in my life.
Thank you Janette. Really, Thank you. You made my day and I could never express to you in words how much it meant to me. I love the basket, it's beautiful, all of it is beautiful and I can't wait to dig through it!!
I opened it up as quick as I could and out came this beautiful basket wrapped in tulle. It was full of beautiful baby girl things. There was a note!
Congratulations on the upcoming birth of Isabella Rowen
Love, Janette & Nathan
I cried. And cried some more. In the last few months I have really come to terms with what really matters in my life and who matters. And it's you all that matter. I've questioned myself all day, what have I done to deserve such loving and caring people in my life.
Thank you Janette. Really, Thank you. You made my day and I could never express to you in words how much it meant to me. I love the basket, it's beautiful, all of it is beautiful and I can't wait to dig through it!!








5 Comments:
Awww Janette! That is so sweet and special! That brought tears to my eyes.
Awww YW I'm glad you like it. I got all teary eyed reading this =) I am so excited for you and your family and wanted to let you know you all are in my thoughts.
Awww, I almost cried, too!
How totally sweet! You almost made me cry from your post too, and there's none of that allowed today! hehe!!
AWW Janette that was so sweet of you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home