Hootie Hoo!
I'm home! I'm home!
I had such a great time! ...it was really, the best! I went shopping for the baby Wednesday afternoon. I bought a really pretty Bassinet, a sleeper and three onsies (they were all 1/2 off!!). Went to the movies and saw Brokeback Mountain. WOW! I definitely understand WHY it has SO many nomintaions this year!! Outstanding movie, it really was beautiful. I can't really describe it, it just has to be seen.
Went to Olive Garden for dinner. A few couldn't make it but it was still 5 of us there and we had a really great dinner although Ms. TransAmerica sat behind us mouthing off in her manly voice! I'm not sure which was more annoying... her or her nosey Mother?! Afterwards we went to Coffee! That was probably the most fun of the evening. We were there for almost FOUR hours!
I went back to Cubanita's house to stay in my lovely Suite there! ;) I got the Royal treatment last night...the really BIG comfy pillows! Ahhh!
We got sucked into the 'Guess the Movie' game again... Please do not send it my way. I will become obsessed and not sleep for days! hahaha
This morning I got up, had 'The Best Coffee in the World', went shopping at Target, had a Pedicure with Cuba while we ate our lunch. It was really nice. I love days when there is no time, no rushing, no worries, no expectations.
I was very happy to see my babies when I got home this afternoon, and of course Husker too! The house was in good shape... he even washed all of the dishes and put a load of laundry in... SCORE!
I've been 'nesting' since I got home. I have loaded the bassinet with diapers, cleaned things, washed things, folded and counted all of the baby stuff. I'm ready. I really am. If she were to come tomorrow, I would be okay with it. Well, besides the fact that I still have no car seat... ummmmm... I need to get on that!!
Well, I'm stuffed from dinner and dessert. Not to mention it feels as if the baby is pushing her way out of my belly button this evening. Yeah, not a good feeling. Blah!
I had such a great time! ...it was really, the best! I went shopping for the baby Wednesday afternoon. I bought a really pretty Bassinet, a sleeper and three onsies (they were all 1/2 off!!). Went to the movies and saw Brokeback Mountain. WOW! I definitely understand WHY it has SO many nomintaions this year!! Outstanding movie, it really was beautiful. I can't really describe it, it just has to be seen.
Went to Olive Garden for dinner. A few couldn't make it but it was still 5 of us there and we had a really great dinner although Ms. TransAmerica sat behind us mouthing off in her manly voice! I'm not sure which was more annoying... her or her nosey Mother?! Afterwards we went to Coffee! That was probably the most fun of the evening. We were there for almost FOUR hours!
I went back to Cubanita's house to stay in my lovely Suite there! ;) I got the Royal treatment last night...the really BIG comfy pillows! Ahhh!
We got sucked into the 'Guess the Movie' game again... Please do not send it my way. I will become obsessed and not sleep for days! hahaha
This morning I got up, had 'The Best Coffee in the World', went shopping at Target, had a Pedicure with Cuba while we ate our lunch. It was really nice. I love days when there is no time, no rushing, no worries, no expectations.
I was very happy to see my babies when I got home this afternoon, and of course Husker too! The house was in good shape... he even washed all of the dishes and put a load of laundry in... SCORE!
I've been 'nesting' since I got home. I have loaded the bassinet with diapers, cleaned things, washed things, folded and counted all of the baby stuff. I'm ready. I really am. If she were to come tomorrow, I would be okay with it. Well, besides the fact that I still have no car seat... ummmmm... I need to get on that!!
Well, I'm stuffed from dinner and dessert. Not to mention it feels as if the baby is pushing her way out of my belly button this evening. Yeah, not a good feeling. Blah!








7 Comments:
I am glad you had such a great time and ya you definately need to get a carseat!! Sounds like you got the much needed me time you deserve!
I'm so glad you had a great time! You totally needed that. :) I better hear that you are getting a carseat, like REALLY SOON! ;)
WOOHOO Oh I soo need a night like that.. Oh Nae..we need a night like that..LOL
It sounds like you better get that car seat SOON! Miss Isabella is either big or she is coming soon..LOL Maybe I should change my guess on the game..LOL
I am sooo glad to hear you had such a wonderful night! And that Husker and the kids survived!!
I had alot of fun, can't wait to meet Isabella and see all the cute stuff you got! Hurry up and get a carseat!
Wow, 4 hours at coffee??? I guess I should have gotten another cup of joe b/c I was so tired! LOL I'm glad you had a relaxing time and that Cuba kept you company. I wish I had known you were still in need of a car seat before the new year. We had just gotten rid of our double stroller with car seat combo :( I'm sorry.
Sounds like you had an awesome time!!
Not too much longer till she gets here, better get that car seat going! But if your nesting, im sure you'll get it soon, lol
><(((*>
Sounds like a wonderful time. I'm glad you got to enjoy yourself =)
Post a Comment
<< Home