Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Errr!

I have been in such a foul mood. It's been like this all day. One of those bite-your-head-off, mean, pissy moods. Actually, I think I was just annoyed by some things I read this morning. Annoyed over people who take advantage of our government funds, people who cry wolfe, people who flat out lie to color a rosey picture of themselves.

CandleLady gave me a mission, she knew I needed something to focus on (hehee). We got those Focker's number, huh?!

Tonight I've pulled out what little baby things I have left over from Princess & Lil'Buddy. I've found the Car Seat Insert, 2 Mattress Covers, Sleep Positioner and a few Towels/Receiving Blankets! Not much compared to what I used to have. Most of the other Receiving Blankets and Wash Cloths I gave to Princess for her Baby Dolls long ago. So they are tattered and torn.

I'm looking forward to the next two days. Tonight is my "Friday Night", and my weekend begins tomorrow! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Yeah!!! We got those damn Fockers!!

Well, put it this way, you have a WHOLE lot more than I do with baby stuff. All I have is a few of their outfits that are special. And that's it. Zip, zero, nada! LOL No bed, no stroller/carseat, no blankets, sheets, or washclothes. I'll be scared to death if I were to get pregnant again. I don't want to buy stuff all over again. I just told a friend of mine tonight that she can get rid of my nursing gowns and pj's that I loaned her. Now I just need to get rid of my maternity clothes. :)

You enjoy your weekend of shopping and pampering! :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I still have the Blanket and Yellow Outfit that was Ryans! I have held on to them in their keepsake boxes! I should mail them back to you!!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Ohhh no no no, you better not send them back girl! I'll mail them back to you... hehe!

11:42 PM  
Blogger water said...

I am happy that Chubs is so little so I barely got rid of anything, I would be more depressed if I had to buy everything and was preggo unexpectantly. Oddly enough I was holding onto stuff for my best friend and now I need it!! Oh well.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm in a better mood today and am looking forward to tonight! :)

9:19 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I still have everything from Little Guy. We knew we wanted another one and even though I really would love to have a girl the next time I get pregnant you never know. Enjoy your weekend and shopping =) I loved shopping for baby stuff.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home