Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Buh-Bye

I'm heading out in just a few! I could not be more elated!

I am going to the movies, meeting about 7 or 8 friends for dinner then heading to coffee night! Yay! Tomorrow I'm getting a Pedicure, going shopping and having lunch. All. Kid. Free!

How euphoric!! WooHoo!

Now, in the duration of my exuberant retreat let us hope that I do not go into labor. But, if I shall, at least I will be in the vicinity and amongst all my friends to guide me there. Ahhhh there just may be a Steel Magnolia moment in reality after all....

Ciao!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Yay! I'm so excited!

4:22 PM  
Blogger April said...

I had fun tonight, but I guess I'll have to actually watch Steel Magnolias to get it, huh?!? lol

11:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL, I had fun tonight, too! And I decided to save my Walmart trip for tomorrow!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL! Sailor has to wake up at 5:30 to go to work. He has to be there at 6:30 and lately doesn't get to come home until 3:30. I loved the ship he was on in Cali...his hours were 6:30-1:30, lunch was at 1:30, so they didn't take away from their workday for lunch, they could come home and eat instead. It was great!

9:50 AM  
Blogger water said...

Man I so wish I could've been there to get away from my parents. My kids are great just need to get rid of the unwanted houseguests!! :o)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

I hope you have a great couple of days, can't wait to meet lil one!!
><(((*>

11:11 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I hope you had a great time with your friends =) Wow a Pedicure I have never had one I bet it will be awesome! Have fun shopping and remember take it easy =)

11:22 AM  
Blogger April said...

lol . . . no Di, I've NEVER seen Steel Magnolias . . . I never had much interest in it.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home