Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wow, I'm not lazy!

Today I thought that I would do the usual of putting off everything on my to-do list. I'm not a fan of the to-do list, only because I never do what's actually on the list. I started a list a couple of weeks ago that has only been 1/2 way through. And of course instead of finishing that list, what do I do? I start another list.
Sheesh!

So, today I woke up with high expectations of myself....low and behold I finish them all! I got my Pot Roast all together in the Slow Cooker this morning. I call two Schools for Princess; the Montessori School and the Christian Academy, got info and pricing for both. We have an appt. tomorrow at the Academy for a tour, etc..
I called two Carpet Cleaners... had fun with the po'dunk people here. Husker says I should feel really guilty for making one of the guys feel like an idiot. Hey, not much I can really do about that now can I? I called a few housekeeping services, all are commercial but I did get referrals to a few ladies. I called the Dance & Gymnastics school about getting both kids enrolled. I've already bathed the kids, all of the dishes are washed and I even touched up my blog a little! Best part, I even found time to eat a nice bowl of chocolate ice cream without either of the kids seeing me! ha!!

Tomorrow we're rearranging the entire Living Room. What Fun. I'm just glad that I get to sit back and call out orders. Of course this always is a bad thing for Husker because he knows I have to see it first before knowing exactly how I want it. Poor guy. At least he's willing! :)

This weekend is 'For the Love of Chocolate' on Food Network. Lord help me, that's the last thing I should watch at 8 1/2 months pregnant!! But you better believe I'll be right there and making mental notes.

CandleLady and I were thinking of doing something fun for all of the people that are mutually on our BlogRoll lists! The Friday Five! I hope you will all join in and enjoy the fun with us!! More to come...

7 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Yep, I like my Friday Five idea... :)

You and Husker kill me....poor guy, getting made into an idiot...lmao

I think we might have a hot date together watching the chocolate shows on Food Network on Saturday.

6:37 PM  
Blogger April said...

Ummm, hate to bug ya, but I'd really (really) {REALLY} love a calendar on my blog . . . hmmm . . . and any other treats you can send to me. I'm glad you accomplished a lot today b/c all I did was sit on my butt and try and get rid of this headache.

6:56 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Glad you got alot done today!!
I will surely join into the Friday Five!!
Your blog looks good, I like the blue! I am TRYING to get my fixed up with all new blinkies, but like I told CandleLady, my blinkies aren't blinking for me..GRRR

7:10 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

SM - I got your IM but I was away, I did reply! I just need your login info and a reminder of what you want! :) Better do it this week before the baby gets here!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger water said...

Wow I am sure Flyboy will be tivoing the food network this weekend! Sounds like you got a lot done, wanna do some of my to do list?

4:05 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL! I'm the same way! I have to see it in place before I know if that's REALLY where I want it. Drives Sailor crazy! I try and move it myself and only ask for help if it's something big, but most of the time he refuses cuz he knows I'll make him move it several times! Oh, and he HATES it when he comes home and I've moved furniture while he was gone. LMAO!

You did get alot done, I'm impressed! Good luck on the school search, keep us updated!

8:39 AM  
Blogger JC said...

You did get a lot done. Your blogs looking good. Boater loves his sweets and can not understand why he can't eat it alone when Little Guy's around...lol I would definately join the Friday Five also

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home