Monday, January 30, 2006

Backing up...

Saturday morning I got dressed with the most wonderful feeling. I had a special day ahead of me, I can't describe the feeling of excitement, happiness and pure joy that overwhelmed me! My friends were throwing me my very first REAL Baby Shower!!

It was beautiful. Everything was so pretty (and pink). I couldn't have had anything more special than what they had prepared and planned for. I had a great time and was sad that it had to end! Wouldn't a weekend Baby Shower be fun?!?! :) lol

The cake was so yummy! The games were fun, although I had a brain bleed (thanks Blue!) hahaaa. And the most special part of the entire day was the Scrapbook! Oh.My.Gawd! Everyone had put together the most beautiful scrapbook for the baby, fully loaded with pre-made pages. I cried. It was inevitable that I would. Still, even at home looking at it, I tear up. That was unbelievably special. A gift that I will treasure for a lifetime.

Thank you, dear friends. I really do love and appreciate you all!!

5 Comments:

Blogger April said...

awww, you make me want to cry just reading how happy you were. I'm glad to have helped give you a "real" baby shower! Love ya, Mar, and Isabella too! Gee, such a pretty name . . . I want a baby girl again . . .

4:10 PM  
Blogger water said...

That scrapbook was lovely and the party was great. I am glad you had such a wonderful time!!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I knew you'd love the scrapbook when I heard about it!! I wish I was able to have made a page for it though. :(

5:45 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like a wonderful time!
I too knew you would LOVE the scrapbook too!!And DITTO to what Candlelady said, sorry I couldn't make you a page for like I wanted,but with everything going on with Hubby I never had the time to get to Nae's to work on it =(
Sounds like your friends made the perfect day for you!!

5:58 PM  
Blogger JC said...

awww I want to cry just reading about it. Sounds like a great day. You have some great friends there Java =)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home