Monday, February 06, 2006

Sheesh it's Monday already?!

The weekend went by way too fast. Yesterday I nested like a fool. Everything has been grouped by size, things I know that we will be using right away have been washed. The bassinet has been cleaned and washed. I have several outfits with tags just in case she turns out to be a he. We're completely inundated with PINK so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the U/S Tech isn't as friggen loopy as she acts! What a pain it will be to have to exchange all of this stuff?!

Anyway...We're getting our Playgroup party organized for Valentines Day. It's been nice not stressing over it. The location was booked many weeks ago (check), all of our supplies and decorations were already in stock (check), Blue has been a great help as always (check), now it's just a matter of getting everyone to vote on what they're bringing (if attending)...easier said than done for the most part but still, not stressful at all. I can't wait to make these yummy Valentines Candy Cones that I found! I'm sure the kids will love them, plus I just like how pretty they are. Have I told you just how much I like things to be 'pretty'? Hmm, I should make a Cheesecake today.

Wow, food can really throw your train of thought huh?!
I was really sad earlier in the weekend, I'm really not sure what is wrong with people these days. I have and always do show my loyalty to friends. That is until you completely do something that does not earn the respect of my loyalty any longer. I've never asked anyone to choose me over another but c'mon let's be honest, we choose EVERYTHING in life. We choose everyday. I'm just tired of the juvies. Definitely tired of people who have absolutely nothing to say but bad about me and others so they just make up the most interesting and eye-popping stories for their "audiences".

So off that subject, it starts to really piss me off. My coffee gave me serious heartburn this morning and the Pepcid AC is no where to be found. My backup Tums are no where to be found. All of the Milk is gone. What the hell do I do now?

Can I just say how much I really love to blog? I love my blog. My blog loves me. Okay that was really stupid wasn't it?! Anyway, I think my brain is swelling from the lack of really interesting things I have to share with you today.

I think I'll work on the Invisies game .... I should start early so I can get to bed at least by 4am!! hahaa!!

7 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like you are getting alot done!! That is always a great feeling.. I surely hope that she is a she..LOL
You know I love my blog too..LOL I think it loves me..hehehe
And I have already told ya, I can come kick some arses if you want me too!! Mean old people!! LOL
And here I thought you got away from people like that a few years ago you know from that other place we all used to hang out at..LMAO
Have a great day!!

5:08 PM  
Blogger April said...

OMGosh! you sound like you are completely ADD or hyped up on coffee - which I'd assume it's the latter. Anyhow, yep, have to agree with quite a bunch of stuff on your blog today. I REALLY hope you do have a girl so I can live a little vicariously through you. I wish I had a little baby girl to dress up again - boys have such BORING clothes. Tums, Pepcid?? I don't see how you could ever let yourself be without those. Did you ever find them?! LOL

Oh, and blogging . . .yep, you and several others have gotten me hooked! ;) WTH is up with that?

7:16 PM  
Blogger water said...

Mean People Suck!! I really love my blog too, except for when I forgot that I told my sis my blog address and then I get a phone call from her saying how mean I was to complain about her on my blog, but hey I said it to her before I wrote it!! See if you can't say it to the person is does no good!
I have been ADD today too, must be something in the preggo brain on a day like today! Bad way to be when you are working on home improvements, but anyway!
AND Where are your emergency ration roll of tums that should ALWAYS be in the car so you are NEVER EVER without?

7:56 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LMAO!!! I think it was the coffee and a huge burst of energy I gained out of nowhere! Today I've managed to completely clean out Princess' room. Two huge boxes of toys going to SA tomorrow! I have no idea HOW I've lost my Tums and Water, I always have an ER roll, can't find those either. Husker went on a quick store run.

12:57 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Wow sounds like you've been busy . I can not stand ppl like that either I mean we are suppose to be adults. I can come help Ali if ya want =) Sounds like the partys gonna be fun. You gals at MO have me hooked on blogging to and I just love it.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Water, that's too funny! Exactly why I haven't given my blog address to family yet! Oh, and I totally agree...Mean People Suck!

Java, you know I'm always here to help with anything! Until I have to move, that is.

I love my blog, too! And I sure hope it loves me!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

my God that was wild to read...lmao! You had me laughing! I don't think you've been that hyped up in awhile. lmao!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home