Tuesday, December 13, 2005

In the Thoughts of a Stranger!

I totally lifted this from Melissa.
What a fun idea...I hope you guys can come up with some funny stuff!!

She received an e-mail from a client of hers with multiple pictures related to the weather, naming the awful snow they have been getting as of late.

So with this attached picture I want to hear your responses as to what was going on in this dudes head or what he said once he finally became ground-bound.

**And swear words are allowed... I do tend to have quite the potty mouth at times... So bring it on!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------


3 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Oh Shite!!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LMAO Ladybug... don't hold back now!! HAHAAA!!!

Di - I'm feeling just fine! That thigh/leg muscle hurt for a day or so but it's much better :) Thanks for asking!!!!!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Follow the yellow brick, follow the yellow bring, follow the yellow brick road"

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home