Monday, December 05, 2005

The Finale

This will be the last of any acknowledgement I give "them" or the situation, so read it and then please move on. I want to thank all of you ...and you know who you are, for being there and knowing the ENTIRE stories of their issues and being there. I have been baffled at the childish and immature behavior and more all, embarrassed! Four people in particular, which one I was only close to, need to reprioritize their lives and figure out what is more important and most of all, grow up. I am sincerely disappointed in the behavior.

Thanks for the support, your frienships and most of all for being non-judgmental! It's a tough job catering to so many women as well as those whom your closest to. I haven't lost, if anything I have gained much more than I bargained for. Although I know I have many friends, it's the quality of those friends that make a difference in your life.

These are the same people who not only take, but give. They are aware that equality should exist in a friendship. If you're not willing to bend at all and expect others to cater to your every need you're not much of a friend. Children are needy, even Husbands can be needy at times (hehe) but when it comes to people outside of your family and home have more respect.

I do not need to explain myself or my actions and I certainly don't need to seek confirmation from others and begin some type of 'war' to get my satisfaction.
Take responsibility for your actions and own up to what you do. It is tough enough being a Mom and raising children, no one needs petty behavior from friends. You are the only person responsible for what happens in your life and can control what does and does not affect you, thank you friends for making me see this.

To my visitor: I know you read my blog and frankly I don't care. I have nothing to hide. I don't think of you and I don't speak of you. And if you want drama in your life then sure, continue to peruse this but I will not be part of it. You've moved on with your life, you've had your own problems to deal with regarding other people...we've been down this road once, why travel it again? If that is something you want to do, you will be alone because I don't have time or desire for it, as I didn't a year ago.

Here's to new beginnings with the new and the old! Geez and it's not even New Years yet!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Happy New Year!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! ;)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home