Friday, December 09, 2005

Wednesday Recap

Wednesday morning I got up bright and early, Husker had just walked thru the door. He was amazed that I took the time out Tues. night to clean the entire house. It was spotless! He was such a sweetheart! He helped me dress the kids, pack up the van, started the van for me and even asked "Is there anything else I can do to help you this morning?"...how thoughtful!!

We arrived at the Retirement home a little behind schedule due to traffic. We sang songs (meaning mostly us moms lol), then the kids handed out cards to the elderly. They were all so very sweet!

Afterwards we all decided to head to the mall. We met at the Coffee Shop then went to the playarea so the kids could play. We all relaxed oh, and watched Di eat her Cinnabon!! LOL

Once we were ready to go we started gathering kids and packing up to stroll the mall. I couldn't find Lil'Buddy's shoes! Can you believe someone took my son's shoes?! I could see this happening at a certain mall in town, but not this one! How ghetto is that?! So, now with a shoeless son ... thank goodness he didn't strip the socks too, we shop around. I picked up a couple of Christmas gifts and decided I was starving. So LadyBug and I went to eat, Di took Princess with her back home so her and Spice could play. Thanks for the lunch 'Lady'!! :)

I ran a few errands afterwards then headed to Middle-of-no-where-burg to drop off dinner to Jaw's and her family! On the way I stopped by Stampy's house and picked up a couple pair of replacement shoes for Lil'Buddy {Thank You SO Much}. Arrived at Jaws, I got to hold Bing!! YAYY he's SO precious! He even opened his eyes really big to look at me. It really made anxious to have the baby! After visiting only a short while I had to head back. Oh, Jaws... you didn't see me back into your skinny tree out there did you??? LOL {sorry!}

I went straight to Cubanita's house where her mom had prepared such a delicious dinner for us all! Di and the girls met us there and we chowed down! Mmmmm, it was SO good! After coffee and cookies we packed up and headed back to Di's house where we were crashing for the night! Tileman just got in, the kids were bathing and I, surprisingly, was yawning at 10:30pm!!

After having a little fall down Di's stairs and giving everyone mild heart attacks it was finally time to call it a night!

7 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Geez louise! I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself with that fall, and I can NOT believe that someone stole Lil Buddy's shoes

4:11 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I did pull a few muscles in my leg and between but I'm okay! It scared the crap out of me though! lol

6:08 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

I'm glad your ok, be careful!
Dont worry about any trees I have, besides i backed into something worse on wend, lol, and did more damage. : (

Thanks for dinner , it was great! and Im so glad Bing was awake for you.

><((*>

8:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Are you kidding? He never opens his eyes for me! LOL I'm jealous! Glad you didn't hurt yourself!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm glad too! That would have really sucked since everyone was ready for bedtime! LOL

And that poor little tree, I didn't even see it back there, that's how skinny it is!

Bing was bright eyed! Maybe because I kept going "psst, psst"!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL! Maybe the bribery does pay off! ;) He was awake cuz you brought him food!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Mmmm Carnation Good Start!! LOL

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home