Thursday Recap
We had stayed over at Di & Tileman's house. I had slept with the kids in Sugar's room... her bed was so comfy but the kids were ALL over me! The bed sheets and comforter were twisted and tangled! Wild sleepers! :)
Di woke me up and of course it was like hitting snooze because I went right back to sleep! Then I hear her again, this time with coffee!! Ahhhhhhhhh! She made me a cup of her Mocha Latté and Sugar was running around her room getting dressed for school.
I went downstairs to drink my coffee and wake up a bit. Then Di tells me my towels are out so I can shower. Coffee and Fresh towels?! It was like being at a hotel for the night with a top notchconciergee!! :D
We rush over to TLC, made it just in time :) The kids learned more about Christmas: the letters 'S' and 'R', color Red and the number 8 for how many Reindeer Santa had driving his sleigh. We sang our songs, read stories and poems. The groups split and I got to lead the storytime and snack station. I had such a great time reading to them. The best was when Spice and Chinadoll climbed up into my lap while I read them a book! It was the sweetest thing!!!
It was too late for me to head to the mall for more playdate time so I finished a little shopping at Target, had lunch at Firehouse Subs (my first!!) and headed home!
Husker met us in town for more shopping! After we got home I wrapped gifts, Husker cooked dinner and we watched War of the Worlds. I fell asleep so early!
It was a great day, but I was very exhausted and sick of the nasty weather! Blah!
Di woke me up and of course it was like hitting snooze because I went right back to sleep! Then I hear her again, this time with coffee!! Ahhhhhhhhh! She made me a cup of her Mocha Latté and Sugar was running around her room getting dressed for school.
I went downstairs to drink my coffee and wake up a bit. Then Di tells me my towels are out so I can shower. Coffee and Fresh towels?! It was like being at a hotel for the night with a top notchconciergee!! :D
We rush over to TLC, made it just in time :) The kids learned more about Christmas: the letters 'S' and 'R', color Red and the number 8 for how many Reindeer Santa had driving his sleigh. We sang our songs, read stories and poems. The groups split and I got to lead the storytime and snack station. I had such a great time reading to them. The best was when Spice and Chinadoll climbed up into my lap while I read them a book! It was the sweetest thing!!!
It was too late for me to head to the mall for more playdate time so I finished a little shopping at Target, had lunch at Firehouse Subs (my first!!) and headed home!
Husker met us in town for more shopping! After we got home I wrapped gifts, Husker cooked dinner and we watched War of the Worlds. I fell asleep so early!
It was a great day, but I was very exhausted and sick of the nasty weather! Blah!








1 Comments:
Awww I definitely need that pic for my Playgroup Scrapbook!!! :D
Lady...you can come over and be my Sis for the day since mine isn't coming now!! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home