Not Much Happenin'
I've been pretty busy the last couple of days.
Finally finished wrapping all the gifts in the house! Now the tree is FULL of personality!!! :) Talked to Brandi for a couple of hours, they're coming to visit over New Years... YAYY! Finally got pics of my moms's 1st storefront... it's AWESOME now I can't wait to see store #2!! She also sent me pictures of their beautiful home that they close on tomorrow. The friggen cat is still on my doorstep. I know I fed the stray...but I thought by now it would go home. :( I guess that is here now. She/He is a pretty cat though. I suppose I should call a Vet this week. (remember: feed the stray and they will stay)
We filed all of the necessary paperwork for a home loan this morning. We have one house in particular in mind but that could change anytime, of course. I certainly hope that the process is much easier than the hell we went through when we bought our first house. It's no fun when the mortgage company you're closing with files bankruptcy and closes it's doors in the middle of your filing!
The baby must be growing tremendously, he's definitely tiring me! I've actually had two naps in a weeks time. I'm not a nap person so I hope my body doesn't get used to it! I'm 27 weeks now...time has just gone by. I always say that but it does go by fast!
So that's about it! Told ya... not much happenin'!
Finally finished wrapping all the gifts in the house! Now the tree is FULL of personality!!! :) Talked to Brandi for a couple of hours, they're coming to visit over New Years... YAYY! Finally got pics of my moms's 1st storefront... it's AWESOME now I can't wait to see store #2!! She also sent me pictures of their beautiful home that they close on tomorrow. The friggen cat is still on my doorstep. I know I fed the stray...but I thought by now it would go home. :( I guess that is here now. She/He is a pretty cat though. I suppose I should call a Vet this week. (remember: feed the stray and they will stay)
We filed all of the necessary paperwork for a home loan this morning. We have one house in particular in mind but that could change anytime, of course. I certainly hope that the process is much easier than the hell we went through when we bought our first house. It's no fun when the mortgage company you're closing with files bankruptcy and closes it's doors in the middle of your filing!
The baby must be growing tremendously, he's definitely tiring me! I've actually had two naps in a weeks time. I'm not a nap person so I hope my body doesn't get used to it! I'm 27 weeks now...time has just gone by. I always say that but it does go by fast!
So that's about it! Told ya... not much happenin'!








5 Comments:
Yeah, I should have known about the strays...I've "fed" way too many the last couple of years ;) LOL
I finally wrapped 5 gifts last night! Just for my parents, my brother, and my grandparents. I'm just so overwhelmed by all of Princess's stuff, I don't wanna wrap it all! LOL
Do you leave any out Christmas Eve night that are unwrapped? My parents always did that for us, they were from 'Santa'...and we've carried on that tradition!
The big gifts don't get wrapped. Princess is getting her playhouse, but we're not taking it to Ohio with us, so we're going to try and set it up before we leave so that she can see it when she gets home. We're not wrapping her tricycle either, and we're not taking it with us. When she's older we might start leaving an unwrapped Santa gift out, but this year is just so crazy! Princess is getting several Christmases this year! We always celebrate with my Mom's family the week before Christmas, and then this year, we're going to Ohio for a week, having a birthday party for her up there, then Christmas, then coming home for yet another Christmas (the gifts that we're not taking with us), and then less than 2 weeks later is her birthday! Spoiled, spoiled, girl!
you know, my parents ALWAYS wrapped santa gifts (and it was always wrapping paper that was different than what we have under our tree) . . . however, I like the idea of leaving it out unwrapped. I think as the kids get older and to keep anticipation high, I'll start wrapping them up. Somehow all the excitement is finished when you come out and see everything.
Anyhow, 27 weeks is where I was in my pregnancy with Kristen. Congrats on doing so well, and ENJOY your naps. They'll be hard to come by after Ethan, and I do hope you don't become too accustomed to them. LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home