27 Weeks Update
So I briefly posted about the pregnancy but I thought I'd devote a new post just for that! The heartburn has been nasty. And I mean N.A.S.T.Y! I have resorted to the usual pregnancy positions for sleeping ---> kicking everyone out of bed! :) No, I've actually been really good about not taking up too much space. I've hit my limitations of bending over, etc... After a full day out I feel like I've rode a horse cross-country! Braxton Hicks have been getting harder and longer. Other than that, I really do feel great! I was too lazy to get up for the picture so you get my semi-slouch in my comfy chair. :p

Sonogram #2 is just next week! Hopefully we will have the 100% confirmation of BOY! Though Husker says he already does :) That's my update...till next week!

Sonogram #2 is just next week! Hopefully we will have the 100% confirmation of BOY! Though Husker says he already does :) That's my update...till next week!








10 Comments:
Aww look at you =)you are just glowing. I hope the heartburn and the Braxton Hicks ease up on you. Cant wait to hear about the up coming sono.
You look so cute, I can't wait to meet the little baby.
Awww, you look great! I'm telling you...Zantac works much better than Tums! I got a prescription for mine so it was free, I think it's a little pricey over-the-counter, but my insurance covers 100% if I get the meds on base.
BTW I love your hair I hadn't seen it since you got it cut.
Thanks guys!! And JC I completely forgot that no one from MO had seen my haircut! lol {sorry!!}
Blue, I'll have to check out the Zantac...I'm just not a medicine kind of person, I even hate taking my vitamins :( But I'll ask Doc about it next week!
OMG, Mary you look just beautiful!
I can't wait to see your lil guy, and dont worry, I KNEW you were having a boy, lol.
Ditto on the Zantac, it was the only thing that go me through, I still have a bunch of the 150mg ones if you want to try them after you talk to your doc, I dont get heartburn unless Im pregnant and that is SOOOOO not happening again, lol.
Really though you look great, I'm so glad I get to be around for this.
I can't wait to bring you a yummy dinner too!
><((*>
OMG, I love your new haircut! It's so you, for sure! And look at Lil' Booger there....awww!
So glad to finally see a pic with this pregnancy...lol
I hope the Braxtons and the heartburn ease up on you!! Tums worked for me, so I've got no other suggestions on that end. Maybe you do need to get the Zantec b/c you've still got about 12 weeks to go! (wow, is that all!!)
Can't wait to hear about the "official" sono results! I'm sure you'll post them asap, right?!?
I actually have 10 weeks till delivery! My EDD is in 12 weeks though. I finally got more Tums (Tropical Smoothie) and I've been okay!
Really... you guys are so friggen sweet! XOXOXOXOXOX
Hi Baby Bean, Your growing so fast!!!!
AWW You look beautiful Java Mama! Glowing for sure! Love the new cut..Candlelady is right the cut is so you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home