Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday Siesta

We all slept in today! Husker didn't get up till about 2pm and after having lunch and talking for a little bit he was called right back in to work. So, we won't see him again till tomorrow afternoon! :(

The kids and I have been doing things around the house. I'm trying to straighten up some since we didn't have our garage sale. Now I'm not sure when we'll have it and since my parents are coming down in a couple of weeks I need to figure out what to do with this 'stuff'! We had Ham sandwiches for a late lunch and now I'm just catching up on Playgroup stuff and blogging. Chatted a bit with Di on the phone, that really made me crave Mexican!! Mmmmm! So now I'm thinking the kids and I will go out to dinner tonight!

On a 'last' note...some people are complete hypocrites! Don't bash someone for doing what you think they do and then turn around and do it yourself!! That is some funny stuff.



Anyway, Happy Sunday to you... I know ours will be!

6 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

LOL!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Um, let's see... how about we make a dinner date with all of us! We've already had one with 11 of us there and it worked out great!!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I wanna go! I was hoping Castillo would win for MNO, but no such luck. I've never been there, before.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

It would be just you right Blue? Sailor doesn't do Mexican?

4:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yea, just me! Sailor and Princess don't like spicy food.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh you know what, they have burgers, chicken nuggest and other things like that too!! :D

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home