Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas Cards

I decided to make Digi cards just incase I don't get to making them this year with the cardstock and other things I stocked up on. The kids and I took some fun pictures at home by the tree. This is the one I decided to make the card with. Husker really liked it, so maybe I will just have those printed out and save my envelopes and other things for next year or for Christmas pages! Below the one we used on the cards are a few more shots I got that I figured I'd share! They look so much alike! I really love how these pictures turned out! They'll be fun to scrapbook!


3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Awww, great pics! They do look alot alike, and both are adorable! :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger April said...

How sweet!! They look very much alike . . . I love the one of Lil Buddy without the flash . . . but the one of the two of them is cute that you picked out as well!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I took so many pics but had to choose a few to show off :) I love the non-flash pics too, the glare with the lights on the tree...so pretty!!!

Thanks for looking guys :)

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home