Impregnation
Why is everything in my house 'pregnant' and having a baby brother? All of Princess' Dolls and stuffed animals are now girls...and pregnant! Even Lil'Buddy ran up to me today with one of Princess' Barbie Horses telling me that it was having a baby...in the other hand was a smaller horse, the baby brother!
Oh boy at least they're not asking me HOW it happens!
Oh boy at least they're not asking me HOW it happens!








6 Comments:
Apple Juice nurses everything, just climbs on the couch and lifts her shirt to feed her baby or stuffie. They are so funny when they imitate!
LOL! How cute!
aww!
I will just die if Lil'Buddy starts 'nursing' things when the baby gets here!!! LOL
Flyboy gets so embrassed and I am a don't stop what you are doing to nurse, so AJ will walk around the store or where ever nursing her baby, whoa the looks we get! My cousin's son used to nurse his baby it was really cute!
I can handle Princess doing it...but I'm afraid I'll just pee my pants laughing if Lil'Buddy does it too!! He's already around girls too much as it is!!! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home