Whasssup?
Not much going on here. Husker has left the building. He's checked into his new abode for the next few months. Says he slept really well last night (duh, I would have too in a king sized bed without 3 other people!! lol). His computer CPU button has jammed up so he took it into the repair shop today, so hopefully we'll be able to chat soon.
The kids and I ran errands today after school. I stopped at a boutique in town, mind you it's a town of 2,300 ... this boutique had childrens clothing ranging from $40-150! Who the hell around here is buying this stuff? Granted it was nice 'custom' made clothing, but not for me. I'd rather make the same stuff myself! So, I found a very cute linen hat for the baby, clearanced 80% I got it for $2.50 - el cheapo!
We bought a few baby shower gifts for this weekend, stopped at the new Starbucks that is in Kroger (it was a laughing joke, a whole other post) and then came home.
I miss Husker already. The house feels empty without him. :(
Good news though... they told him today they're going to try and cram 12 weeks of training into 10 weeks... sounds good to me!
The kids and I ran errands today after school. I stopped at a boutique in town, mind you it's a town of 2,300 ... this boutique had childrens clothing ranging from $40-150! Who the hell around here is buying this stuff? Granted it was nice 'custom' made clothing, but not for me. I'd rather make the same stuff myself! So, I found a very cute linen hat for the baby, clearanced 80% I got it for $2.50 - el cheapo!
We bought a few baby shower gifts for this weekend, stopped at the new Starbucks that is in Kroger (it was a laughing joke, a whole other post) and then came home.
I miss Husker already. The house feels empty without him. :(
Good news though... they told him today they're going to try and cram 12 weeks of training into 10 weeks... sounds good to me!








4 Comments:
LOL yeah I would have slept like a baby =) Wow I like getting Little guy nice clothes but thats just a little to much for me...lol I sorda know how it feels for hubby to be gone he was never gone that long but he was gone 3 to 4 weeks at a time. That would be great if they could do the training in 10 weeks. I see he has a myspace =)I am trying to get Boater to get one also.
I bet he slept good..LOL I bet he misses you guys though!!
You will get through it!!
Maybe he will be home sooner that would be very awesome!!
I noticed he had a myspace page too...
I made his page for him... he hasn't done anything with it yet. Jayme added him already! lol
Even though his school may finish early, he won't be coming home any earlier... just get straight to the on-site training earlier. We'll still be here :(
Oh yeah, that Kroger's starbucks trip was rediculous!!!
Has he heard anything about the CPU button yet?
(this is crazy, I've already heard about all of this stuff...rotf!!!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home