Week Update
Where's everyone been? It has been a slow blogging week for me. Monday was the holiday, so no school. Husker worked a double both Monday and Tuesday, which meant we didn't get to see him at all between work and sleep. Wednesday was a little more relaxing. We stayed home and bummed around most of the day since he was off. Went to dinner at Dicks Wings, the kids love that place because of all the arcade games.
Yesterday we drove down to Jax. SweetPea had her 6 month checkup. She's growing just perfectly! She's 17lbs 14ozs., 26 1/2 inches long with a 16 1/2 head circum.
We went ahead and updated her on her immunizations. If you remember, I delayed them. No shots at 2 mos and only one at 4 mos. The head nurse was a total bitch to me though. She wanted me to sign a waiver that I had 'refused' immunizations... I told her I didn't refuse anything, that I was just delaying them till she was 6 mos. When she walked out the assistant said, "I hate people like that!". She didn't have to be such a bitch about it... afterall, isn't she MY child?!
Afterwards I had an appointment at a consign shop for a bunch of the kids clothes. Once again she went through them way too fast, and only took about 8 or 9 pieces, giving me only $20 store credit! Ugh! I had over 100 pieces and some of these clothes were NEVER worn! Husker says I shouldn't go back because this is the second time it's happened and I always come out complaining. I see his point...why do the same shit over and over again. We went to dinner at Red Lobster since they had the Shrimpfest, Husker can pack in some shrimp! lol
I'm trying to get over a cold I've had for two weeks now. I thought it was done and over with last week but different symptoms hit me again and now it's all in my chest. The baby kept me up all night with a high fever (another reason I hate vaccines!!) and this darn cold kept me coughing.
I took Princess to school this morning and Husker is on his way back over there for Grandparents Day. Since she doesn't have any here they said a parent or special friend would suffice. So he'll be spending a few hours in class with her and then have lunch there.
Two more days till Husker leaves. My stomach is in knots!
Yesterday we drove down to Jax. SweetPea had her 6 month checkup. She's growing just perfectly! She's 17lbs 14ozs., 26 1/2 inches long with a 16 1/2 head circum.
We went ahead and updated her on her immunizations. If you remember, I delayed them. No shots at 2 mos and only one at 4 mos. The head nurse was a total bitch to me though. She wanted me to sign a waiver that I had 'refused' immunizations... I told her I didn't refuse anything, that I was just delaying them till she was 6 mos. When she walked out the assistant said, "I hate people like that!". She didn't have to be such a bitch about it... afterall, isn't she MY child?!
Afterwards I had an appointment at a consign shop for a bunch of the kids clothes. Once again she went through them way too fast, and only took about 8 or 9 pieces, giving me only $20 store credit! Ugh! I had over 100 pieces and some of these clothes were NEVER worn! Husker says I shouldn't go back because this is the second time it's happened and I always come out complaining. I see his point...why do the same shit over and over again. We went to dinner at Red Lobster since they had the Shrimpfest, Husker can pack in some shrimp! lol
I'm trying to get over a cold I've had for two weeks now. I thought it was done and over with last week but different symptoms hit me again and now it's all in my chest. The baby kept me up all night with a high fever (another reason I hate vaccines!!) and this darn cold kept me coughing.
I took Princess to school this morning and Husker is on his way back over there for Grandparents Day. Since she doesn't have any here they said a parent or special friend would suffice. So he'll be spending a few hours in class with her and then have lunch there.
Two more days till Husker leaves. My stomach is in knots!








3 Comments:
Sorry Husker had to work on Labor day, we didn't do anything since Boater worked.
Sweetpea is growing great she's such a cutie =)Sorry the head nurse gave you such problems I agree with you she is your child you have the right to delay her shots if you want. I can't stand ppl like that.
Why don't you put the clothes on ebay?
WOW 2 more day's till he leaves, my stomach would be in knots to. Boater was working on the road when I had Nathan and I always hated when he was gone which was a lot. Have you made any decision's yet on what your gonna do? I hope you start feeling better soon. Take care!!
Sounds like Sweetpea is growing great!!
I agree with JC I would try ebay!
Sorry Husker had to work on Labor day Bri did too!
Hope you start to feel better soon!!
Why don't you just take the clothes into Jax one day. :) And omg, I can't believe that nurse was such a bitch. People these days! UGH!
And ummm, Husker and I will have so much fun pigging out on shrimp whenever I finally get over there for a visit...LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home