Tuesday, August 22, 2006
30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo! Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!

Java Mama-Me.The Mom.The Wife.Love Java!
Husker-The Husband.The Dad.Handsome.Brilliant.Loving
Princess-6 yr. old Daughter.Smart.Amazingly Beautiful.Overly Thoughtful. My Sunshine
Lil'Buddy-3 1/2 yr. old Son.My Snuggler.Cuddler. Always Smiling.My Sunshine
SweetPea-1 yr old! The sweetest baby.Mama's Girl!!
- That's My Girl
- The New Abode
- Two Weeks Down
- BooHoo!
- My Birthday
- It's Official
- Holy Shit I'm Back!
- My projects
- Still Alive!!
- Yucky Weather








8 Comments:
OMG, you finally posted the damn toad turds...lmao!!! That's some big ol' flies they eat... haha!!!
Hope you don't think my blog is 'shitty'!! hahhaa!
Nothing like having a picture of...shit...on your blog...ROTF!!!
This is so freaking funny. You know it's always hard for me to talk about it on the phone, I bust up laughing about your toad turds.
toad turds... say that 10 times fast!
think it starts sounding like 'toe turds'.... rotf!!
omg!!! they are huge!!!! and sooooooooooooooo gross!!!!!
EWWWWW thats just gross...lol
Yeah, we need a Toad pic...LOL
Oh they're all out tonight... I need to go take some pics!
Post a Comment
<< Home