Prone to Injuries
This morning I set the mood for the day. The day of injuries!
I stepped outside with SweetPea this morning, I twisted my ankle and went straight down on the concrete while holding her. I fell on my back and had pulled her into my chest so she wouldn't hit, which meant I fell on my back, head and elbow. I took a huge chunk out of my elbow...which hurts like hell. My ankle is still really sore but I'm walking on it.
Following my injuries this morning;
Princess fell off the scooter and skinned HER elbow. She also fell and hit her head on the column of the front porch while playing with her friend.
Lil'Buddy fell off his bike twice, hurting his left leg and then skinning his knee for the second day in a row (you can imagine it's pretty nasty looking).
Husker says we all need to be in a bubble...I would have to agree!! I'm so thankful the baby is okay!
I stepped outside with SweetPea this morning, I twisted my ankle and went straight down on the concrete while holding her. I fell on my back and had pulled her into my chest so she wouldn't hit, which meant I fell on my back, head and elbow. I took a huge chunk out of my elbow...which hurts like hell. My ankle is still really sore but I'm walking on it.
Following my injuries this morning;
Princess fell off the scooter and skinned HER elbow. She also fell and hit her head on the column of the front porch while playing with her friend.
Lil'Buddy fell off his bike twice, hurting his left leg and then skinning his knee for the second day in a row (you can imagine it's pretty nasty looking).
Husker says we all need to be in a bubble...I would have to agree!! I'm so thankful the baby is okay!








5 Comments:
OMG!!! I'm so glad you were able to protect her during the fall. That would've been terrible. :( I hope you are doing ok though.
Ok, so maybe Husker is right, ya'll should be in a bubble... the bubble family. ;)
The kids alright with their scrapes?
Wonder how Husker managed not to get boogered up? LOL
OMG I'm SO SORE this morning!! I ache from my shoulders down to my ASS!
OH NO HUGS!! Sounds like you need some of those..LOL
Sorry to hear of all the injuries..that happens here, once one gets one the rest of the day is just gone..LOL
SOOO Glad to hear that you were able to hold onto the baby, I have been there before and somehow always managed to never drop the boys, but have fallen with them atleast once I can remember with both of them..sigh!
Give the older two's boo boos some kisses from us..We sure hope they heal up fast!!
Hugs hope your week starts off good minus the one bad day!!
OMG Java I am glad that sweetpea didn't get hurt. I hope you start feeling better!!
LOL I would love to live in a bubble sometimes I am very accident prone. Hope the kids boo boo's heal up for them. Take Care!!
OMG! So glad that everyone's okay! Sailor and Princess are both pretty accident-prone, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home