The Optometrist Snail
What an odd person he was today. No personality whatsoever; well maybe that of a snail. Good thing I wasn't there for a good conversation, because I wouldn't have gotten it. We have superb insurance with the Railroad. It's so good that I didn't have to pay a thing for my exam, I got $75 credit for frames and $105 for contacts. They failed to tell me that there's a $75 Contacts Services charge...what does that mean you ask? It means that they charged me $75 just to watch me put in NEW contacts then take a quick look to make sure I had them in and they 'felt' comfortable. Mind you, I've had contacts for 17 years... do you really think this process was necessary? They think so. I think it's a scam!
So, before I knew of this charge I had already decided to buy new frames and to get the transition lenses. I absolutely adore these new frames!! They are Candies.

So, now I have to go back on Thursday of next week for a 'fitting evaluation' (aka:scam) and order my contacts.
So, before I knew of this charge I had already decided to buy new frames and to get the transition lenses. I absolutely adore these new frames!! They are Candies.

So, now I have to go back on Thursday of next week for a 'fitting evaluation' (aka:scam) and order my contacts.








3 Comments:
Holy Shit! Are you serious?!? A $75 contacts service?? That is the most funniest thing I've ever heard of.
"nigga please"!!!!!!!!!
I'm so loving your glasses! I can't wait to go get a new pair with in a month. Maybe sooner, I hope. :)
Love the new 'eyes'!!
Bummer about that charge, I have never heard of that..ESPECIALLY if you have had them before..it is not like it is your first rodeo right..LOL
that just stinks that they charge you for that. I like the new glasses. I will be going to get mine checked when I'm done at the dentist. I wore them from 5 yrs old to 13 and now I am having a hard time seeing small print. I also want the transition lenses =)
Post a Comment
<< Home