That's My Girl
Yesterday Princess wore her hair in pigtail braids. She looked so cute!! When I picked her up from school she tells me that Eldrich pulled her pigtails in PE class.
She said, "Mommy, he pulled my pigtails and it hurt so bad I cried!"
So, I drill her about her telling her Coach or Teacher about it, which she didn't. I asked her what did she do and she says, "I kicked him!!"
HAHHAAA that's my girl!
She said, "Mommy, he pulled my pigtails and it hurt so bad I cried!"
So, I drill her about her telling her Coach or Teacher about it, which she didn't. I asked her what did she do and she says, "I kicked him!!"
HAHHAAA that's my girl!








3 Comments:
You go Princess! Kick that little boys butt... ;)
LOL THAT A GIRL!!!!
LOL You go girl
Post a Comment
<< Home