The New Abode
Here's where we moved to this past month, oh and there's my fairly new Van! :) I hate that the grass hasn't grown in the front yet, the kids think it's their own personal sand box...and you know I just love cleaning all of the sand off the porch, clothes, shoes, etc... everyday!
It's SO quiet out here. I hear the cattle across the road, a few of them have had calves in the past few weeks and they're soooo cute! A neighbor a few houses down has a farm with goats, ducks, ponies, donkeys, etc.. and you can make appointments to visit. I dont' think I'll be doing that but it's neat feeling like I'm on a farm! lol (btw, it's not smelly thank God!)
It's really nice inside and it's smells new, and if you know me you know that I am a smelly type person, (um, I don't actually 'smell') I just like things to smell GOOD!
Anyway, this is it for the next few months!








4 Comments:
Thats nice Java, Vans nice to =) Looks like it's anice quiet place.
VERY NICE!!! Looks roomy!!
Hope you enjoy your few months there!!
It's so pretty! Can't wait to see it in person!
OMGod!!! She smells! ;)
You already showed me the picture and I love it. :) Love the color of your van too.
Post a Comment
<< Home