Mud Fun!
Over the weekend we had lots of rain which meant that our front 'courtyard' area became one big mudhole! The kids had a blast playing out in the rain and in all of that mess! Princess and her friends played with their horses and Lil'Buddy sat back and watched... he wasn't all into getting muddy!


I was so jealous, running around in the rain looked like so much fun! :)


I was so jealous, running around in the rain looked like so much fun! :)








3 Comments:
Yeah, I'm with ya on the jealous... I wanna play!!!! Princess looks like she's having a grand time!! But OMG Lil'Buddy is cracking me up, just chill'n there...hehe!
lol ya thats funny he didn't want anything to do with it..
BUT It looks like loads of fun!!
I loved playing in the mud and rain when I was little
LOL you know what I think is funny usually it's the boy playing in the mud and the gilr not wanting to get dirty...lol They look like that had a great time in the rain and mud.
Post a Comment
<< Home