Grrrr ....Blog-gamic
I've spent the last day trying to figure out why my blog wouldn't update my new posts. I tried everything. This evening I began the 'play by play', tracking my steps, analyzing everything I had done today...
And it hit me.
It was my screw up. My mistake. But, I figured it out and had to redo the entire template.
So, sorry for the lack of posting... I really was around and entertaining :) I was just alone for the time being.
And it hit me.
It was my screw up. My mistake. But, I figured it out and had to redo the entire template.
So, sorry for the lack of posting... I really was around and entertaining :) I was just alone for the time being.








4 Comments:
yeah, that all the sudden hit you, that's for sure...LOL
...while we were on the phone tonight. Hello lightbulb!
lol glad you got it all figured out now!!!!
lol I don't know much about the template it's a wonder mine looksok.
I'm glad you got everything figured out =)
Post a Comment
<< Home