Saturday, August 19, 2006

Two Weeks Down

Well, we've survived the first two weeks of school! It's the strangest feeling of having your first child in school. She absolutely adores school and she's learned so much already.

Week One
Color - Red
Letter - Ll
Shape - Circle
Character Word - Punctuality
Words of the Week - Lather, Ladle
Number - 1
Word Wall Words - Like, Look

Week Two
Color - Blue
Letter - Oo
Shape - Rectangle
Words of the Week - Occasion, Opposite
Number - 2
Word Wall Words - On, Off

She's writing her name by herself now, even her last name. She seems so much more independent...my baby is growing up! The last 5 1/2 years have gone by so fast. Lil'Buddy says he wants to go to Pre-K when he turns 4 next year. What will I do with just one at home with me? Have more kids??? hahaha!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Awww, what a big girl!

11:43 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Awwww I am so gonna miss Little Guy in a few yrs when he goes. I'm glad she's really enjoying it.

3:31 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AWW Sounds like she is doing great in school!!
It is very surreal to have your first child enter school for the first time..
I am glad to hear she is learning so quick and having a great time!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home