Monday, June 05, 2006

My weekend

We had a great weekend.
Friday I met PurpleMama at Target and shopped then I headed to the playgroup's montly crop. The kids went with me and we stayed over that night. I had a great time, as always. I didn't get too much done but that was okay, I was very happy with the 1 layout I did finish completely! Do you like??



It's says "You Bloom Every Day".

Saturday morning we got up and ran errands. I checked our mail. Went to AC Moore and got the green and black Tote-Ally Cool Tote Bag, I love it!! I also bought the new MM Floral Foam Stamps and a few other little things. Then I went to WalMart for a few last minute things for the baby shower.

I got to the place the shower was being held. I had SO MUCH that I had to unload. All of the food, drinks, 9 bags for gifts, prizes, favors and other decorations... that was tough doing with the baby in my arms! lol It was a nice shower and I think everyone had a good time. I did have contain myself from getting angry at someone for treating Princess the way she did. She's a kid for God's sake, you dislike me? Fine. But don't treat a child nasty!!!!! Princess went up to her and tried to say hi, she was ignored and pushed away. Just goes to show what kind of character she is!

After cleanup I got on the road home. We took the kids to see Over the Hedge once we were back. It was a cute movie... I was so tired though I just zoned out! After the movie we went to Zaxby's for dinner. I got their chicken salad sandwich... YUM!!

Yesterday I was swamped with banner orders! They always come in droves like that! I don't know why but I guess it's good. So I spent the majority of the day doing those and writing out the html codes. Last night I went grocery shopping. OMG my cart was SO FULL the cashier and I didn't think everything would fit. It did. But I could barely push it! It was LOADED!

Husker is on second shift for the next two weeks doing vacation relief. I hate 2nd shift. It takes up most of the day, 3pm-11pm. Tomorrow I'm taking Princess school shopping for clothes, shoes and all of the other things she needs. I figured it would be best to go ahead and get it over with.

So that's my weekend! I hope you all had a great one too!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AWW What a great layout!!
Sounds like a fun but busy weekend!!
Your new bag sounds cool!
I thought you were leaning towards green or pink though, when I did I miss the change..LOL
Hope your week is starting off great!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh that's just a tool tote! I got the green and black to match my other set!!

1:28 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Love the layout you do such a great job. Glad the baby shower went good for you. I'm sorry that person was rude to Princess just shows you how imature ppl can be. I bet you and Princess will have a blast going school shopping. Have a great day.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

Sounds like you had a busy busy weekend. I love that layout Java, very cute!

11:28 AM  
Blogger water said...

Thanks for the shower Java I had fun.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Sounds like a great weekend! It was good seeing you and the kids on Friday! I love that layout, so pretty!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home