Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Been a few days

It's been a few days since I blogged. Not much going on around here. Saturday I did a few things around the house and I grilled for the first time! The poor pork chops... I over grilled them but they were still good!

Sunday was such a lazy day. Not much to really talk about. We went house hunting. Found a few that we really like. It was raining really bad so we didn't get in and out, just looked through the van. One that I fell in love with was across the street from a house we've been watching for a year now. It's twice the size (4,000 sq ft) but boy oh boy you pay for it... it's listed at $449k!!! The one we've been watching is 1/2 that, in price and size. They're in a quiet small golf course community, so there's only about 15-20 homes.

Monday we went out to eat at Cypress Creek, it's like Cross Creek...same type foods. I really wanted some pulled pork and corn nuggets that Purple Mama got me hooked on! After eating we went to the movies to see X-Men. It was good, the kids liked it!

Today we bought a new recliner. I really don't know why Husker wanted one so bad but oh well, I didn't really care either way. We also bought a new mattress. I wanted a set of lamps that were on sale and a new dining set... I didn't get either. Bummer! Funny how he can just drop $500 for whatever he wants. I'll get over it. I will have to convince him though that I'll need to get new sofa pillows and a few other things that will blend in with the red recliner! So I guess I'll get something out of it! LOL

It's his 'Friday'... so tomorrow and Thursday I'm going to scrapbook at the store. I need to get a lot done!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Awww, you're spoiled, you know you'll get your lamps and dining set. Have fun scrapbooking, I wish we had a store with a play room...I'm not even sure if Ocala has a scrapbooking store, I better check!

10:31 PM  
Blogger water said...

It is nice to be quiet early in the summer! Have fun scrappin' I wish I had the motovation.

6:53 AM  
Blogger JC said...

sounds like a nice few days. GL house hunting. Have a great time scrapbooking.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

Sounds like youhad a relaxing few days, did that help you sleep any better, LOL.

I want to see X-Men myself we will probally will go to the drive in.

Yeah you got to make your living room match the recliner that is a must, LOL. I know i would want to.

Well enjoy your scrapbooking time, I hope you get alot done.

9:57 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Have fun scrappin!!
YAAY A new recliner!! AHH I LOVE THOSE BABIES!!!
Have fun in it while Husker is at work!!
And I agree with Blue, You know you will get your goodies.. Besides doesn't someone have a bday coming up? Husker does like to surprise you!! You never know!!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home