Feelin' Good!!
Guess what time I went to bed last night? 3am!! HA!
After the cookout we came home and watched AI. I took a hot bubble bath, drank a glass and 1/2 of wine hoping I would get sleepy and go to bed but that didn't happen. I just got a headache! I ended up watching a few shows with Husker and then fell asleep on the couch around 3am. He came in and woke me and walked me to bed. Luckily I still got 10 hours of sleep! WooHoo! So today I'm feelin' good!!
We broke down, or should I say HUSKER broke down and hired a lawn company to do the lawn work! He always says I'm going to mow today or I'm going to do this or that today. I ended up doing all of the hedge trimming a while back, which I don't mind it's really quick and easy. So they're coming this afternoon to work on the lawn! Hooray!
I planned on going to crop today but Husker was called in to work, and yep it's his day off! I'll probably go tomorrow!
AND a HUGE thank you to JC for the awesome gifts I got in the mail. Family Meals Cookbook by Giada De Laurentiis... YUM!!! and two awesome scrapbook kits she picked out for me... Family and School! YOU ROCK!!
I can't wait to use them!
After the cookout we came home and watched AI. I took a hot bubble bath, drank a glass and 1/2 of wine hoping I would get sleepy and go to bed but that didn't happen. I just got a headache! I ended up watching a few shows with Husker and then fell asleep on the couch around 3am. He came in and woke me and walked me to bed. Luckily I still got 10 hours of sleep! WooHoo! So today I'm feelin' good!!
We broke down, or should I say HUSKER broke down and hired a lawn company to do the lawn work! He always says I'm going to mow today or I'm going to do this or that today. I ended up doing all of the hedge trimming a while back, which I don't mind it's really quick and easy. So they're coming this afternoon to work on the lawn! Hooray!
I planned on going to crop today but Husker was called in to work, and yep it's his day off! I'll probably go tomorrow!
AND a HUGE thank you to JC for the awesome gifts I got in the mail. Family Meals Cookbook by Giada De Laurentiis... YUM!!! and two awesome scrapbook kits she picked out for me... Family and School! YOU ROCK!!
I can't wait to use them!








6 Comments:
I can't believe you made it to 3 am!! I so could not do that! LOL Sorry you didn't get to scrapbook today, but soon . . . very soon. Will you be heading to Jill's?
OMG 3 AM AFTER 24 HRS OF BEING UP..YOUR OFF YOUR ROCKER LADY..HAHA
That JC Chicky is awesome huh, She got me awesome gifts when she got my name for the swap!!
HURRAY For other people doing the lawn work huh.. Now atleast you won't have to fight to get Husker to do it..LOL
Have fun with your new goodies!!
I couldn't believe I was up that long too, and really it wasn't bad. I've always been like that though.
YES I'll be at Jill's for the crop!! It's going to be so much fun! Hooray for Margaritas!
Wow I don't think I would have lasted that long. I did have to work 24 hrs one time when I was a manager for this motel and I worked first shift and the second and third shifts called out, but as soon as 7 am I went home and crashed. I am so glad you like your goodies. I really liked the family scrapbook kit and when I saw it have your favorite colors on it I couldn't pass it up =)
Geez are you having bouts of insomnia or something, LOL. Glad you finally managed to slip in some zzzz's though.
Jc is awesome when she got my nameis swap, I was stunned to see all the nice things she got me. so did not expect that much.
I'd never be able to stay up that long, I need my sleep! In fact, I slept almost 12 hours last night! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home