No sleep
I'm almost at the 24 hour mark... I never went to bed last night!! I am still kickin'! I couldn't sleep because I started on a few layouts, then I got to browsing around some websites buying stuff, I snacked and watched TV for a little while. By then I noticed it was already close to 5am!! WOW where did the time go?! So I decided to just stay up another hour and 1/2 to see Husker when he got home.
I already brewed coffee, did some laundry and started back on my layouts (I got a block earlier). So, it's 10:30am and the baby just woke up so I'm feeding her. I don't feel tired the slightest bit, I hope that I'm not dragging by the time we get to the cook-out later this afternoon!!
When was the last time YOU pulled an all nighter?
I already brewed coffee, did some laundry and started back on my layouts (I got a block earlier). So, it's 10:30am and the baby just woke up so I'm feeding her. I don't feel tired the slightest bit, I hope that I'm not dragging by the time we get to the cook-out later this afternoon!!
When was the last time YOU pulled an all nighter?








5 Comments:
Oh Lord a few years ago..LOL
But NEVER with 3 kids..LOL
Wow I hope your not dragging either and you get to enjoy the cookout. I pulled an all nighter last week sorda well Little Guy woke up around 3:30 I had just layed down I might have been a sleep for maybe 20 minutes. He would not go back to sleep. I woke Boater up and I layed down for 2 hrs around 8 AM I would have probably stayed up but I wanted a little sleep before I went to the dentist.
There's no way! I got up earlier than usual on Mother's Day and couldn't function all day! I now require at least 9 hours of sleep. LOL
Never, I can sleep where ever and whenever so I think the latest I ever stayed up was 6am (and I took an hour nap around 8pm) and that is because I was in Tijauna and my friends didn't want to leave until 5am so I was stuck at the bar with them!
It has been a while since I pulled an all nighter, I do stay up late though. Sometimes past 2 am but never all the way through, I gotta get some sleep or I will be one cranky person once the day starts winding down,LOL.
Post a Comment
<< Home